Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2009 2:51:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE this color. It is very bright on my fair skin so I barely put some on and then add a little more to the apples of my cheeks. My customers tell me that I am glowing. The shine doesnt really show up on me. At first I was scared of this due to the bright color and used it as a weekend "let's just use it up color", but then decided I look better on the weekends! I have put aside all my many other blush colors and use this for everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A must have for olive skinned women who want a perfect berry shade in their blush collections. It's a versatile shade that would be good on other skin tones as well, I'm sure. I've had the problem of berry/pink shades going orange on me, but have not had that problem with DVR Saturday. Love it!

It's very very pigmented, u just need very little product to get the color on yr face. There's too much sparkles in it and it's too dark for my skin tone.

on 1/1/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Nice, deep pink color with a bit of berry. Very shimmery. A little goes a long way. The color is pretty flattering on my fair olive skintone. One of the few colors from EM that looks cool in the container & stays that way on my skin.
I wouldn't buy this again though...it is lacking something. A little bit of a generic color I guess.

on 8/20/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a highly pigmented medium hot pink blush. It can look clownish, but that's alllll in the application. My trick to wearing this blush (I'm pretty fair) is to tip it upside down, then turn it right side up and open the jar. On the sifter, there will be a light dusting of blush on the cover, and that is just enough for me!

on 8/10/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the first blush that I ever bought from EM. I am so happy that I did. It is such a pretty pink with a nice sheen to it. On me this blush applies kinda sheer. If I want I can add layers to make it more dramatic. This blush would look great on anyone! Highly recommended.

on 4/25/2008 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a sample from a lovely MUA member. It has quickly become my favorite blush in my collection! It's a beautiful cool pink with some red undertones and a dash of shimmer. I didn't find the shimmer over the top at all (more of a glow than shimmer), and it works really well applied with a skunk brush. This was my first experience with any EDM product and let me tell you it was a great one. I am excited to try other EDM blushes and perhaps foundations. I love how finely milled it is and how unique the color is. It actually looks very natural on my skin. I'd say I have a medium olive skin tone and perhaps ladies/gents with fair skin might find this too dark. I can't wait to get a full size of this! Would most certainly repurchase/swap for this again!

Popular Blush Products