no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/12/2009

I LOVE LOVE this color. It is very bright on my fair skin so I barely put some on and then add a little more to the apples of my cheeks. My customers tell me that I am glowing. The shine doesnt really show up on me. At first I was scared of this due to the bright color and used it as a weekend "let's just use it up color", but then decided I look better on the weekends! I have …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/11/2009

A must have for olive skinned women who want a perfect berry shade in their blush collections. It's a versatile shade that would be good on other skin tones as well, I'm sure. I've had the problem of berry/pink shades going orange on me, but have not had that problem with DVR Saturday. Love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

2.0

Aug/26/2009

This doesn't show up very much on my pale skin, so I have to pile it on, and then it doesn't look very exciting.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/19/2009

It's very very pigmented, u just need very little product to get the color on yr face. There's too much sparkles in it and it's too dark for my skin tone.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/16/2009

Nice consistency/texture that goes on smooth and blends very well. It is very pigmented, so a teeny bit goes a long way. The colour itself is a little too shimmery and bold for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Feb/04/2009

This is a very pretty shimmery raspberry pink. I would definietely buy this agian just because cool toned colors are flattering on me and EM only has a handful of truely cool toned blushes to choose from. It also looks like it will make a great lipgloss color. My only complaint is that it's easy to over do it as blush. I have to use a pretty light hand so that it doesn't look harsh …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (182 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

EyesHazel

Jan/01/2009

Nice, deep pink color with a bit of berry. Very shimmery. A little goes a long way. The color is pretty flattering on my fair olive skintone. One of the few colors from EM that looks cool in the container & stays that way on my skin.
I wouldn't buy this again though...it is lacking something. A little bit of a generic color I guess.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Nov/15/2008

I love this color. Its always hard for me to figure out what colors will look good on my skin but this one looked really good! I liked the little sheen it has and it lasts a long time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

fromjse23

Aug/20/2008

This is a highly pigmented medium hot pink blush. It can look clownish, but that's alllll in the application. My trick to wearing this blush (I'm pretty fair) is to tip it upside down, then turn it right side up and open the jar. On the sifter, there will be a light dusting of blush on the cover, and that is just enough for me!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromtia347

Aug/10/2008

This was the first blush that I ever bought from EM. I am so happy that I did. It is such a pretty pink with a nice sheen to it. On me this blush applies kinda sheer. If I want I can add layers to make it more dramatic. This blush would look great on anyone! Highly recommended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age19-24