4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I LOVE this product. I use it just about everyday. I have a hard time finding a powder that doesn't make me look ghostly in pics or like my make up it too light or dark. I love this the slight sparkle gives you an inner glow.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

I really like this powder. It gives my skin an overall glow, but it does cause me to break out so I only save it for special occasions. That's too bad bc I would love to wear it everday.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

11 years ago

I first bought this is deep. The deep worked in the Winter but now that warm weather is upon us I needed something darker. I choose to go with MAC again because this is the only powder that does not irritate my skin and make me look powdery. Some people say there is little difference between deep and deep dark but I say no way. I can tell the differences the deep dark has a rosier undertone and goes better with my complexion during the summer. My next purchase will be the loose powder.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark

11 years ago

This is absolutely my favourite MAC product! I never leave the house without it! I wear it everyday and I always get compliments on my skin. It leaves your skin looking radiant and glowing! Even my mum noticed a difference lol and it looks amazing in pictures! It's not as heavy as MAC's Studio Fix powder so it doesn't leave your face looking cakey but yet still gives a nice coverage. Would recommend it to everyone!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

11 years ago

This is perfect for the summer. I use it over my cream blush and a light sweep all over my face as a finish. I am an NC44 and it gives me the perfect tan glow i need. I would probably use this stuff in the winter as well just because it applies very lightly and brings a nice subtle color to my face. It also doesnt break me out, well at least i hope it doesnt! Overall dare i say it....YES its my HG. Its a keeper, i'm done looking for a perfect bronzer, this is it for me!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

11 years ago

Really like this powder. Gives my skin a great glow, which looks very natural and not at all glittery like some powders, and is great for those days when my skin needs a bit of a lift. I prefer to either wear this on its own or with a slightly lighter foundation underneath because as the day goes on and my skin becomes oily, the colour tends to look very slightly orange with my usual foundation. The main downside is the packaging as it doesn't have a mirror and the clear plastic keeps coming away, but this is by far my favourite powder yet!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

11 years ago

i really like to set my studio sculpt foundation with this also good over concealer for days i want somethon a little "lighter" doesn't control oily though but a tiny bit of blot powder over it helps, i hate that it doesn't come with a mirror

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

3.0

11 years ago

If you're acne-prone, don't even try it because it will break your heart. It's gorgeous on, gives your skin a flawless, polished and not overly made up look, and will then leave you with horrible, welt-like bumps. Sigh. If you're not sensitive, knock yourself out. If you are, steer clear.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

11 years ago

i agree with one of the reviewers this is perfect for contouring if you fall around the nc40 range! i was using refined golden bronzer to contour, but that wasn't enough for me so i searched for other options. the MA recommended this and i was hesitant at first because i thought i needed something more brown to contour with oppose to this, it looks quite brown orange. i bought it, wore if the next couple of days, and i actually love it! the MSFs in general are awesome and owe many, but this one is perfect for contouring!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

11 years ago

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my msf!!!!!!!!!! I wear medium-dark and it makes my foundation finish look so polished and natural. just my opinion, but i think it's a great product to blend at the jawline/neck so your face doesn't look a different color bc it's so light. i personally hate putting heavy powders on my neck. it makes me feel really gross. WARNING!! those with dry skin, uneven skin tone, and large pores....wearing MSF alone may increase these flaws. i'm telling you from experience. it's actually not meant to be worn alone...it's a skin finish for your face to go over foundation (never over powder!!!). also make sure that if you wear concealer, don't put MSF over it. it's not a translucent powder (which is what you are supposed to set concealer with). just imagine...your concealer is one shade or more lighter than the rest of your face, and then you add msf or anything with a darker color under your eyes...eeeeeeeeeeekkkk! anyhow, i really do love this product, and i use a paint brush from michael's to set it. it's loew cornell maxine's mop 1". i think it's like $8 and it's also great for highlighting and translucent powders. there is a video on youtube comparing mac and lc brushes by enkoremakeup. great if you want the same as mac but don't want to pay a ton.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium