C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.1

on 11/2/2014 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

smells weird, does not last long on lips and isnt even moisturizing :(

on 3/6/2012 9:38:00 PM

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEFINATE BUYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!! This is a really good lip treatment!! It's mainly almost a liquid more than a balm on the lips. The taste and smell is spectacular! I usually put this on my lips before bed. I massage it into my lips so that it moisturizes more, because if not it will sit on your lips like a gloss. When I get up in the morning, my lips are still smooth from overnight, which is great. The only bad issus that I have with this is that it leaks out of the tube and I have to stand it up in my lippie basket otherwise when I go to open it I will have to wipe around the edges because of the spillage (as I've had to do with it before). Also, the price to me is a bit too high. I'm glad that I got this for free with a coupon for any lip product from BBW, because although I love it, I can't imagine paying almost $8 for it. I hope this never goes away.

on 8/3/2009 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love this lip balm!!!!! I used to use blistex and vaseline on my lips but once i got this i'm addicted! It smells super good and is also very moisturizing. I have tried the mint flavored lip products from the same line and those don't compare to this lemon lip cream. I also bought this on sale at Bath and Body Works so that is a plus. Will be repurchasing once I run out!!

on 5/3/2009 8:52:00 PM

I loooveee this. I got it during one of the many Bath & Body Works sales and it not only works well, but smells delicious! The only problem I have with it is that it leaves a bitter taste if I like my lips with it on.

on 12/24/2008 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like lemons!!! I bought it from B&BW for $3 when it was about 10 degrees outside because I missed summer. The smell reminds me of lemon bars. It really is moisturizing and I sometimes apply it over tinted lip gloss so the gloss would stay. Love it. Not worth the $7.50 price tag but B&BW generally have sales.

on 1/31/2008 7:38:00 AM

It's just an ok lip cream. It doesn't do the job any better than good old Vaseline or any other lip cream I've used. It has a sweet taste which is what I don't like most about it. Smells nice. That's all I have to say about this lip cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Yum! I love anything lemon or citrus scented, so I was thrilled to see a product at Bath & Body Works called "Lemon Lip Cream". I opened the tester and took a sniff...and it was L.O.V.E. It smells really tasty. I think it is just like lemon pudding, or maybe even lemon curd. The texture is slightly gritty, but when you rub your lips together this stuff melts into them. My lips become super soft with this stuff. Would rebuy.

Top Rated Lip Treatments