Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush

4.7

on 11/23/2016 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is a product that i wasn't super keen on buying in the first place, but i thought the idea of having a retractable, compact kabuki brush seemed like an excellent idea so i thought, hey why not? Also... it was in irresistibly cute packaging... so i purchased one on the spot, and now after testing it, it is the softest, fluffiest brush ever! I almost didn't want to use it on my face with makeup on it because it is the best, softest brush I've ever experienced - and i didn't want to wreck it with makeup! Rubbing it against your skin is almost a heavenly feeling. While i am a fan of sigma, i am going to be getting several of these so i can be sure i always have one in case i lose one or something! Perfect retractable brush!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Will be rebuying and I really like this.

Beautiful brush that does a great job with all-over face powders. The brush is retractable, soft and "fluffly"

It doesn't matter how you wash it, it still holds up and lasts. Great brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've had it for around three years, during which it has been used daily for application of mineral powder. It still looks like new, no shedding. I wash it with shampoo frequently, cleans up amazingly. The bristles are soooo soft, I used a goat hair brush before and didn't notice how coarse it was until I had to use it again because the teddy bear was wet...and I couldn't believe the difference. Even though it's expensive, this brush payed itself over and over again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hands down, the prettiest and best brush that I have every used or felt. It has a cute story with the teddy bears too!

Usually, I use this for my traveling brush or touch up in public. It is so fluffy that you can use it for pretty much anything.

on 7/30/2015 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This brush is multitasking and perfect. It's one of the few face brushes I use anymore (I don't use liquid foundation). I use it when it's twisted halfway for powder foundation and it buffs in very well. I also use it when it's completely twisted out for finishing powder and it works well too. It's one of the softest brushes ever, and the packaging is a really cute pink too. This brush is incredibly high quality and I can tell it will last me a very long time. The price is a bit steep, but the fact it's high end and retractable justifies it, at least for me.

Amazing brush. Super soft and amazing on the face. I use it for my finishing powders like chanel les beige and hourglass ambient light. Always gives me a great light finish, never picking up too much product. Also I have yet to see it shed, so I'm happy with it. Worth every penny.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

All together, a great brush. Soft yet firm enough to give a good medium coverage. I used it with bare minerals or to set my foundation when I wear liquid. Blends everything well. I LOVE that it is retractable, keeps it sanitary, especially because I am always on the go. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

After a year and a half I still use this brush! Flawless, natural finish you can't beat! I use it with my studio fix powder and it just looks so smooth. You receive beautiful results vs. the prepackaged sponge provided with it. Love finding great quality products. The only thing I disliked is that my retractable case fell apart but I guess that was due to my poor handling. I still use it regardless.

on 12/23/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I adore this Kabuki. The packaging is SO adorable. It's honestly the cutest thing ever. The brush itself is insanely soft and high quality. It applies my mineral foundation so beautifully and evenly, giving my skin a soft airbrushed look. It's all in the brush - my foundation just doesn't look the same without this gem. I love that it's retractable - it fits inside my tiny DAily makeup bag for touch-ups on the go. The packaging is also very sturdy yet lightweight metal, so I know the brush will be safe and will stay closed in my bag. This brush has quickly climbed it's way to #1 fav. Xoxo

on 9/24/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a very pretty on-the-go brush. It is super soft, and the packaging is great. I don't feel it picks up a lot of product, though, which is why I'm not giving it full marks. Still, quite satisfied with it, particularly since I got it off eBay at a bargain.

Popular Makeup Brushes