Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really have a love relationship with this straightener!! Works perfectly and doesn't burn my hair (as a lot of my previously owned ones have done in the past). Although it is very pricey, I promise you it is worth it!!

on 2/13/2016 10:50:00 AM

I love this iron. You can change the temperature settings to your need, which helps prevent unnecessary heat damage. When I straighten my hair, it lasts for a long time, it doesn't go frizzy or wavy. I also use it to curl my hair and it works better than my curling iron that leaves it looking dry. Leaves my hair shiny and beautiful! No cons from me so far!

To Read all 68 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/17/2015 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First things first . . I really do love how this iron straightens my hair. A few years ago I had to chop my hair because of bleach damage and start all over again with growing it out long. This iron is leading me into that same path i just overcame a few years ago because of the HEAT DAMAGE. my hair is FRIED from this iron. Although, it does iron my hair BEAUTIFULLY, from the time I bought it (June) until now (Nov) it has caused SEVERE damage, I highly DO NOT recommend this product. Please, get a Paul Mitchel or a CHI and to put the cherry on top, this iron leaves you hair smelling BURNT. A girl in my class turned around and asked me "what's burning?" (Mind you I take evening classes .. I ironed my hair that MORNING)

on 8/10/2015 10:57:00 AM

This product is not cheap but it works well and is durable. I like that I can change the heat level. I have frizzy hair and by using this straightener, my hair becomes silky straight and frizz-free. I can turn the iron at an angle and create curls or tame fly-aways. The cord swivels so it doesn't tangle when you use the appliance. It heats up really fast, i can use it within a minute of turning it on. I have been using it for almost a year now and it hasn't conked out yet so for me it is a good deal.

on 4/29/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE!! I've been a GHD user for many years and I'm now a Babyliss convert & fan. I have very thick naturally curly hair and I've never had a flat iron get my hair so shiny, silky straight and smooth with no frizz in half the time. It used to take me close to an hour to flat iron my hair and now it's about 20-30 minutes!! It's also very lightweight. The plates do tend to get hot so if you're not used to flat ironing by holding the ends of the iron, I recommend getting a protective glove. Other than that, super easy to use and again lightweight so it glides very quickly and smoothly.

I use it on the highest setting because of my hair texture but it gets the job done with 1-2 swipes. When I touch it up I lower it to a lower setting and I have no damage. I also use a heat protectant spray which I always use regardless of what type of heat I'm putting on my hair. It's just a must.

The only thing I would change is that there is no automatic shut off. That would be the icing on the cake with this guy.

So all in all, it's worth the price. Cheaper than the GHD and gets the job done so perfectly! I'm so happy to have found this gem and will buy over and over again. It really is the best!

I've owned this hair straightener for the last 7 years..and it's still going strong! I've dropped it a million times over the years, it's traveled the world with me and has had a fairly rough life. It's still works just as great as Day 1.

Only things I would change is 1-it's a little heavy, which is fine when it stays at home, however it's a bit of a hassle if you like to travel with it. Got myself a travel sized Babyliss now. 2-the edges aren't curved, so curling your hair isn't the easiest. I've gotten a technique down now and I can make it work, but it's best used for straightening.

All in all, if you want a GOOD and RELIABLE straightener that will make it pin straight (only 1-2 strokes), and will last you forever, this is a MUST BUY.

I've had many friends compliment my hair, and bought the same straightener and have fallen in love with it as well. I bought it from a hair salon, which says a lot. Highly recommended! :)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this straightener!!!! it's one of the best ones I have, I used to have a black ceramic chi but It started to burn my hair😒. also with the Babyliss it's really expensive but it was worth the price. lastly I really really recommend this tool

on 11/29/2014 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I purchased my Nano Titanium Satin straightener in March of 2012. It is still going strong and i love it! The only thing i wish was different is, i choosed a more affordable model that did not have the function to automatically switch off after a few minutes. Other than that, this worked amazingly, my hair did not get "cooked" with daily usage - i use it on my bangs/fringe and the parts near my face everyday.

I own another travel Babyliss straightener which i bring on all my trips.

This is such good value and quality, i will repurchase a better model when this retires..

on 8/27/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. It did a great job. Do not need to go the salon to do hair now, save much money. And my roommates say my hair is silky too even though after using it.
I buy it from http://www.magicqueen.com/Product-BaByliss-PRO-Nano-Titanium-Straightener-and-Curling-Set-142.html and use the code: 10%OFF2014 I saved moeny. Also get the babyliss pro miracurl together.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

so far, its been great. just what i was looking for. love the different settings... i may not want my hair board straight every day but this thing will do it if i do. My hair is super thick and hard to manage so thats great. doesnt snag hair.

Popular Hair Styling Tools