Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

Yves Rocher Riche Creme Wrinkle-Smoothing Night Cream

3.0

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like many of Yves Rocher's product but this cream was a great dissapointment. I'm 44 & have pretty good skin so I thought I might 'mix it up' & try soimething new for my night regime. Big mistake. I used it faithfully for over 2 months and in all truth, I saw 'zero' improvements or change. I found it oily, the packaging is a container/tub, which I always dislike and it's vastly over-priced for its 'grand claims.' I still use numerous Yves Rocher products, both skin, body care and makup, but this specific "Riche Creme" line is off my book:( Save your money ladies; buy one of their masks or the new'ish line of "Yria" makeup. Now that's lovely.

on 8/6/2004 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I hate the smell of the Riche Creme line. Every single product in this line gives me breakouts and is extremely greasy. Olive oil is less greasy! Even with very dry skin, it didn't seem to do anything for my skin either. No softness, no moisturizing, nothing. It does not absorb and I felt like I had a layer of grease all over my face...all day long. I like many Yves Rocher products, but this line is the worst they have, in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Boy is this stuff greasy! Even on my very dry hands. It just sort of sat there and did not absorb at all. I checked out the ingredients and found "petrolatum" which is probably the reason.

on 8/20/2012 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is an overal review including the night cream, day cream, and the new edition called Intense Regenerating Care; honestly I don't find much difference between all 3s.
After some "procedures" from the Derm, both sides of my face are so dry (note: dry skin is dry, it should not be "flaky", flaky is a skin ailment, could be mild case of psoriasis or others)
This product takes care of the problem, it may take 20 minutes or so to let it full absorbed. The moisturizing effect does lasts.
EDIT: I took it back, although this is a good moisturizer for dry skin, the smell is too too overpowering. Other than that strong cheap floral smell, it lingers on for a long time, 2-3 hours later, I can smell it quite strongly and I am not the kind of person usually complain about smell.

I've used this before and wasn't impressed at all! My cheapo Equate Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream leaves this greasy slop in the dust! AND it costs sooooooo much less at around only $7!!!! How great is that? This didn't do anything for my skin! I mean nada! What a waste of a product! And money!!!! It was extremely greasy and thick. It just sat there on my skin! I guess that means it's good for those with severely dry skin?? I guess!

on 12/30/2007 6:16:00 PM

Agh! The smell! Agh! The greasiness! Did little to nothing for my skin but to make it greasy and to accentuate imperfections in my skin. And the smell is intolerable.

on 7/7/2007 6:58:00 PM

I got this cream with my purchase so basically it is free to me.
The cream is too oily and does not blend into my skin even after minutes.
It is left in my closet & Never try again.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It is always hit or miss with Yves Rocher products. This is promoted as containing beneficial oils that preserve the youthfulness of your skin. It is basically water, dimethicone and petrolatum. The "beneficial" oils are not the first eight ingredients. It applies greasy and has a light rose blend scent. Used this on my neck and hands. Once absorbed in, my skin did feel soft, even when I woke up the next morning. This might be good for mature, dry skin at night as the petrolatum base and dimethicone could be a protective layer against dryness. But the price is outrageous compared to the nothingness of the ingredients. 1.7 oz for 34.00 and even at half off is too much. Would only use it if I got it as a free gift with purchase item.

I got a little sample envelope of this, which was enough for about five days, since I use moisturizer sparingly. This feels and smells like greasy old lady cream, and it had the weirdest effect on my skin. The morning after the first time I used it, my skin peeled in the places where I had put the cream. It wasn't dry, just peely, like I'd used an exfoliating cream, but it only lasted a day and my skin was just normal after that. Not impressed. YR Serum Vegetale night cream is MUCH nicer.

I got this as a thank you gift for ordering at Yves Rocher. I never thought Yves Rocher skincare products were trust worthy so I didn't use it on my face. It's extremely rich (as the name says...) and it isn't instantly absorbed and it doesn't smell so delicious (to my taste) I use it on my hands instead and it's perfect for dry hands in winter.