Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche

Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche

4.8

on 6/26/2016 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Light and fresh. Has a wonderful citrus and floral smell. It reminds me of light blue for women, but less floral and more citrus. It is a favorite. I tend to overspray fragrance and this does not become smothering if I do that. It seems to fade by the end of the day but the scent seems to stay the same and does not really change as the day goes on.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this fragrance! It smells great, and is a great summer scent. Very light, clean, crisp and citrusy. Not at all overpowering, and the price is pretty good too! In addition, the packaging is beautiful. Not sure how i'll feel about this fragrance as a winter scent, but for now, i love it!!

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My biyfriend wears this in the summer. A really nice summer scent. I trecommed.

Love when my husband wears this it is one of my top fragrances and it last not like other brands.

My boyfriend uses it and he smells absolutely divine. Don't be dissuaded by the tacky packaging! This may not be considered a typically manly scent, but it smells so much nicer.

on 2/19/2013 11:09:00 PM

I received a 50ml size of this as a christmas gift a few years ago.My first impression was that it reminds me of Happy For Men by Clinique. I have got compliments from a friend asking me what i wore. Fast forward years later,i bought myself a gift set of this perfume with a bigger bottle, a shower gel and a pouch. Still love the scent till today and i also love the shower gel. It smells really good!

on 9/22/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LIGHT, CLEAN, FRESH and SEXY! I love this fragrance, my bro bought it recently and smells just simply divine, not the typical woody/spicy mens cologne, this one is something more fun and fresh!!! Perfect for anytime, anyday for the confident man in your life ;)

on 8/16/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Sort of a light version of Davidoff's Cool Water for men. Masculine but not overpowering. Curls my toes.

on 6/2/2012 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought a gift set that this EDT came with as a birthday gift for my boyfriend and he smells utterly irresistible! He loves it. I agree with another reviewer that you'll love this if you liked D&G Light Blue. They have many similarities such as being so light that you must be close to the wearer to catch a whiff, long lasting, great fragrances for summer, and being fresh with ocean scents. The bottle looks hideous but its functional. I think this is a fun, clean, flirty scent that the younger crowd would enjoy.

on 2/1/2011 3:43:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Package: This is the rarely one that looks beauty in man's fragrance world. To me it does look unique yet chic.
Scent: If u have smelled D&G Light Blue for woman, u ll be suprised how much they're alike but this one is less flowery. Open with citrus and dry down to a pure flowery on a creamy back ground, subtle sweet. I just wanna eat my bf when he's wearing this. Its better so far and different with thousands freshness scent out there. My bf got lots of fresh scent as Cool Water, CK In2U, Giņ Armani, Guess Man. But first time he wore this one, I noticed the difference right away. There's something special and attractive about it.
Lasting: Amazing although it's fresh and EDT, I wear it on a hot day and still smell it after 6 hours
Price: quite expensive but This is Versace and u got what u pay for.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel