Uploaded by maithy

price range

Reviews

fromben228

Jun/26/2016

Light and fresh. Has a wonderful citrus and floral smell. It reminds me of light blue for women, but less floral and more citrus. It is a favorite. I tend to overspray fragrance and this does not become smothering if I do that. It seems to fade by the end of the day but the scent seems to stay the same and does not really change as the day goes on.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Sep/20/2015

I love this fragrance! It smells great, and is a great summer scent. Very light, clean, crisp and citrusy. Not at all overpowering, and the price is pretty good too! In addition, the packaging is beautiful. Not sure how i'll feel about this fragrance as a winter scent, but for now, i love it!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

Dec/04/2014

My biyfriend wears this in the summer. A really nice summer scent. I trecommed.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

Jul/23/2014

Love when my husband wears this it is one of my top fragrances and it last not like other brands.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/03/2014

My boyfriend uses it and he smells absolutely divine. Don't be dissuaded by the tacky packaging! This may not be considered a typically manly scent, but it smells so much nicer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Feb/19/2013

I received a 50ml size of this as a christmas gift a few years ago.My first impression was that it reminds me of Happy For Men by Clinique. I have got compliments from a friend asking me what i wore. Fast forward years later,i bought myself a gift set of this perfume with a bigger bottle, a shower gel and a pouch. Still love the scent till today and i also love the shower gel. It smells really …Read more

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromcrysna

Sep/22/2012

LIGHT, CLEAN, FRESH and SEXY! I love this fragrance, my bro bought it recently and smells just simply divine, not the typical woody/spicy mens cologne, this one is something more fun and fresh!!! Perfect for anytime, anyday for the confident man in your life ;)

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Aug/16/2012

Sort of a light version of Davidoff's Cool Water for men. Masculine but not overpowering. Curls my toes.

About reviewer (3501 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jun/02/2012

I bought a gift set that this EDT came with as a birthday gift for my boyfriend and he smells utterly irresistible! He loves it. I agree with another reviewer that you'll love this if you liked D&G Light Blue. They have many similarities such as being so light that you must be close to the wearer to catch a whiff, long lasting, great fragrances for summer, and being fresh with ocean …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

frommaithy

Feb/01/2011

Package: This is the rarely one that looks beauty in man's fragrance world. To me it does look unique yet chic.
Scent: If u have smelled D&G Light Blue for woman, u ll be suprised how much they're alike but this one is less flowery. Open with citrus and dry down to a pure flowery on a creamy back ground, subtle sweet. I just wanna eat my bf when he's wearing this. Its …

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral