Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.7

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/28/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a tinted moisturizer without any coverage. It gives a very, very sheer light color to skin. Although the color matched well, it did not blend evenly onto my skin. I tried using fingers and damp sponge. Nothing worked. I would give it a plus for being exactly what it advertised "lightweight illuminating tinted moisurizer" but the inability to blend it evenly was a big negative.

on 1/26/2013 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive, and this product is moisturizing and doesn't irritate. (I apply it over my daytime moisturizer.) It doesn't provide much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone. I apply a cover-up just over areas that need more help.

on 5/5/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This tinted moisturizer comes in a sanitary and easy to use tube. There are only four shades to choose from, so selection is fairly easy. I bought Fair to Light. It looks totally natural on my skin, providing only the merest wash of color. I find it's best to apply with a sponge to get even coverage. My skin is dry and sensitive and it's moisturizing enough for my skin, over my regular moisturizer.