Uploaded by claudiacrazz

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

The mens variation of Pink Sugar. Its muskier and heavier. Its a very unique scent for men in a sea of citrus and woodsy blends, this one really stands out.

The throw and wearability of this is amazing. And the Aquolina products are fairly priced.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

frommohslm

12 months ago

Good natural spray☺

1 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesBrown

Nov/12/2014

***Discontinuedd***

I want to buy this, I really do but it was been discontinued and what product I can find is priced way way too high.
Does anyone know a dupe for this that does not cost an arm and a leg?

1 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairGrey, Straight, Fine

1.0

Oct/21/2013

To be fair, I really should've known this would not be for me, since I passionately hate the original Pink Sugar. But I was intrigued by the licorice in the description, and thought also that since it's marketed as a man's fragrance the whole thing might be toned down.

When my samples arrived, the moment I opened the box I was practically thrown across the room. They …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Oct/27/2011

Men, please wear this. While at work a man came into my shop wearing this. Sexy. I didn't even think for a moment he may be gay. Sexy-licious. It smells like graham crackers a bit.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

fromShwets

Dec/02/2010

Gorgeous! Quite A feminine scent. Its as though the cloying notes of Pink Sugar - the heavy vanilla and fruits have been taken out. Whats left is a warm chocolatey/patch licorice. It reminds me of A Star Men but Blue Sugar is subtle and soft. Plus it lasts all day long.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Nov/17/2010

What a lovely unique scent, it's sweet yet spicy and really lasts,simply love it love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

Nov/05/2010

When every my hubby puts this on - he know he can get away with just about anything..
I find it hard to believe this perfume for women - but on the right man... OH LORD!!
I have always been addicted to liquorice - having hubby smelling like a hot chunck of my favourite sent.. well do I need to say more??

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Fine

Oct/07/2010

After reading reviews on this, i had to try it for myself. Luckily, one can find the larger size for pretty cheap nowadays. I agree that it smells very similar to Angel, which I like and am out of, so score on that. I primarily smell the vanilla, patchouli, and what they list as "cedar" (or a woodsy smell) - but it is also very reminiscient of Pink Sugar (but more complex, as noted …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/08/2010

I'm not much of a fan of sweet scents, or licorice, but I love this! It reminds me of ginger snaps. The cotton candy and licorice blend seamlessly and make this a wonderful scent for men and women. After trying this, I might try Pink Sugar.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24