3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I picked this body wash up on a buy one get one free special. I don't buy softsoap body wash too often. I'm usually a dove girl, but I really like the scent of this Pure Cashmere Body Wash. The scent is very soft and feminine and it rinses clean. I like this body wash but, I much prefer the moisture benefits of dove body washes. I really like the scent of this one though.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

8 years ago

I really loved this body wash! It was this body wash which introduced me to the SoftSoap body wash line. It smelled soo good! It was very feminine and clean scented and it came out as a white creamy consistency. It lasts a long time and the scent lingers after the shower. It was okay for moisturizing but I still prefer Dove body wash for that purpose or Fa body washes. Sadly it is discontinued as I can't find this anywhere. But I would repurchase this if I had the chance. as it is a good summer body wash where I still get some moisture and a great lingering scent!

About reviewer (191 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

Very creamy with a mild scent. Doesn't dry out my skin, and it's pretty cheap too. Good product.

About reviewer (3509 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE the smell of this stuff. As someone else said, it kind of reminds me of the beach, and I would buy it again for that reason alone. It rinses clean, but not so much that my skin is squeaky (read: dried out). I can't speak to its moisturizing qualities because I have never, and will never rely on a body wash to add moisture to my extra dry skin, but it didn't make me any drier, which is a good thing.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I've enjoyed all the Softsoaps, but particularly like this one as I used it to shave my legs smooth. Some of the other Softsoap types aren't as good for shaving. Two benefits for the price of one.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairSilver

EyesHazel

2.0

10 years ago

I'm not picky when it comes to body wash, in fact, I'm pretty forgiving. All I ask is that it smells good and doesn't dry my skin out. I bought this out of pure desperation, since rent is due and I really don't have more than $3 to shell out for body wash =(. Big Lots has a smaller bottle of this for $2.80, and it was the only body wash there that didn't smell completely discusting. I thought I could live with it, but the cheap floral scent is driving me up the wall. Yes, this has great moisturizing properties. It lathers well and feels like silk, but the smell? Think of dollar store perfume. That sickingly floral scent that lingers up your nose and into your head and doesn't go away. That's what this smells like, and no matter how well the product works, it's not enough to live with the annoying fragrance. Edit: I've been trying to suck it up and use this because I hate wasting money, but this has been causing me to break out all over my chest and back. I hate to say it but this is going straight to the trash where it belongs.

About reviewer (331 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is just a lovely, simple moisturizing shower gel that I think it is best value for what is is compared to all the other shower gels that you can find in the drugstore. One night I was bored and looking for shower gel and I wandered into CVS and just spent over an hour smelling the different shower gels, deciding to buy based on that criteria, plus moisturer. This was the best smelling that also seemed creamy and moisturizing. When I use it in the shower, it use it with exfoliating gloves a few times a week, and my skin is noticeably softer afterward. I have also tried Olay with body butter ribbons, which is more expensive and less moisturizing, and this one definitely smells better. I think it's the best you can find in this price range.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I LOVE this body wash. It's very moisturizing; my skin feels ridiculously soft and the sent is fabulous. I don't have to use much since it lathers well-- just a little more than a quarter size amount each time. Great quality for an awesome price!

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

This is so so. I don't like the smell too much and I don't find it to be incredibly moisturizing. It's soap and I use it to get clean but I can't say I would rave about it to friends (although my friend raved about it to me which is why I bought it but I was disappointed). I doubt I would buy it again. I find Ivory's Body Wash in Lavender to be so much nicer smelling and clean and refreshing and it costs a dollar something.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

12 years ago

Since my HG Milk & Honey Body Wash was discontinued, this is a good replacement. It moisturizes well, and smells good. Sadly, my husband also likes it, so I always have to buy two :-)

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age36-43