Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

on 9/14/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love this. Smells fresh yet sexy, and is a wonderful fragrance for all occasions. Price is right, too. The only thing I wish would change is the packaging! I would love a simpler design for the bottle.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my high school fragrance. People would just suddenly come up and sniff me, telling me how nice I smelled. It would usually last the whole day and blended well with my body chemistry. It has a very powdery yet musky lavender scent which I absolutely adore.

The packaging looks very classy and looks nice in my boudoir, but the tall cap is rather annoying at times. I would have continued on using this line but one of my friends started using the same thing and I did not want to have someone smelling just like me. So I moved on to another scent.

on 10/7/2010 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I initially really liked this when I tested it at a local BBW store. I used a few times and thought it was okay. However, instead of getting compliments, my friends would ask whether I put on baby powder -_- I don't know if it's my body chemistry not working with this scent or what, but yes.. I have gotten multiple comments about baby powder on multiple occasions. I really wanted to like this EDT - the name just sounds so pretty! But it's not working for me, and I don't think I will be repurchasing this item again.

on 1/26/2009 6:06:00 PM

I love this smell! It's very flowery, which I don't usually like, but with this I do. Not for everyone, but I enjoy it!

This is a horrid scent. I would never repurchase. It smells awful and is TOTALLY unwearable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I realllly like the smell of this fragrance. Its light and clean, and the smell lingers with you throughout the day. But, i got one or two comments saying it smells like a old lady. lol so i dont think i would wear it again

on 10/3/2007 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this perfume. I wear it quite often and people are always asking me what perfume I'm wearing. This is a really girly perfume and very sweet. I find that the scent lasts longer when I use the lotion before the perfume. But don't wear too much of it because it's relatively strong and it can be overpowering.

on 12/26/2006 2:03:00 PM