4.1

$36.00 on Nordstrom
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

I stumbled upon some reviews for this and wondered why they were so high. I can only think it hadn't crossed my path before because I have oily skin and the idea of anything with shine on my face was weird. However, I'm getting older (45 next week) and my skin seems to be a little less oily than it has been. I've also found my Coty Airspun was looking a little dry on my face and I wasn't loving the really matte look. So, I went to Mac and they suggested medium plus. I was really surprised as I wear Ecru in ELDW and I got colour matched at Mac and I'm actually an NW13, not an NC20 (I'd been colour matched years ago). Anyway, I tried medium plus but found it too dark and pink, so back to the store I went. This time I was matched with medium. I do think light would wash me out too much. I've been using medium for about a week now and love it! My skin has some life to it and I think I look more youthful (wishful thinking?). I don't need much and wear it over my ELDW. I do blot about 5 hours into my day and sometimes will touch up, sometimes I don't. I did with all previous powders too. I'm thrilled that this hasn't made me breakout, and I don't find it makes me look oily but fresh. I bought this during MAC's 25% off sale, so got it for $30 CDN, which is much more reasonable than the $40 they regularly charge.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I have oily skin in the T zone and this powder is helping the foundation to keep it under control all day long.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

I got this yeas ago an finally getting rid of it. I have about NC20 skin and was probably NC25 when I bought this. It looks SO orange on me, and then it oxidizes some on top of that. I do like the texture, but it breaks my skin out badly in small cystic acne. On me, it also went patchy during the day, which isn't something other bronzers typically do. It comes with a lot of product though, so it you're not one that gets affected by all of these issues, it's probably a good product. I would recommend this for those that are at least NC25 and up - maybe it would'nt appear orange on me if my skin was darker

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I use the shade give me sun to bronze and this is gorgeous, a medium warm toned bronzer, I’ve tried many bronzers but this is the one I wil always go back to, it’s perfect, finely milled, lovely pigment and also buildable. High recommend

About reviewer (133 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

Just finished my 2nd one! I use this as a bronzer but It can be on the orange side so for those with a paler / fair skin tone id recommend to get matched up instore. Lasts ages!! I also like to use it all over my face in the summer / on holiday or when I don’t want to wear a foundation. Would purchase again just want to try more brands and their bronzers

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

2 years ago

I love this powder so much, it really makes me look flawless. I used to used Rimmel stay matte but decided to try this as it was recommended for use with the Mac foundation I use. It is pricey but have never had a finish like it so it has now become my holy grail. It goes well over any foundation and helps to stop the shine developing.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I do like this powder, it's nice and finely milled - so fine that you can see little particles floating away when you run a brush over it. It is great for what I use it for - a setting powder and touch-up powder for during the day. Disappointed with the packaging...who does a powder compact without a mirror inside?? SERIOUSLY!? Aside from the lack of mirror, I'm pretty happy with this. Not sure whether it's got HG status with me but I'm yet to find anything better.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I'm so happy I invested in this!! At first I wasnt sure if it was any better than my previous MaxFactor but fast forward 3 weeks and I'd never go back. I apply this with a dense buffing brush and it gives a really nice even and flawless finish, with reasonable coverage for a powder. Combined with a good foundation it is truly beautiful.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I use this as my foundation, concealer, and setting powder. I am NW20/C3, light cool/neutral olive (God help me) complected and Medium is a perfect (YAY!) match for me. I like a more natural look and this provides just the right coverage. It's very buildable, without looking cake-y. I use either my MAC Stipple (for undereye area) or Real Techniques powder buffing (the rest of my face) brush. My skin is normal to dry and this product is very moisturizing and the finish is glowy like the natural glow my skin has right after I wash my face. I get the best results without moisturizer as a base because this makeup is moisturizing. Once my makeup is applied, I use this again as a setting powder, so for me it is a 3 in 1. A mist of rosewater and it stays on until I take it off at the end of a very long day. I love the packaging.This is my HG foundation/concealer/setting powder.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I use this over a sunscreen or a BB cream if I want a bit of extra coverage and mattifying when I'm not wearing foundation. It has a nice silky texture with some color and coverage, without making me look too dry and powdery. The shade Medium Plus is flattering for my NW20 skin tone in the summer with Light Plus a better match in the winter.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age56 & Over