Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

Filtered by age: 44-55
Kryolan Eyeliner - Black

on 4/24/2008 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the good fortune to live in the only city in North America that has a Kryolan make-up counter. I was looking for an eyeliner and the salesman (all are professional make-up artists) recommended the black and the brown and I bought both. It lasts all day without touch up and goes on smooth and even. The guage of the line you draw is limited only by the size of your brush. I expect the pot will last for years! The only drawback is I need to remember to bring water if I'm doing my eyes on the morning train to work.

on 11/11/2007 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this Eyeliner in Brown off of e-bay. I was having an aweful time finding a liner which didn't crease. I was enthused by the fact they considered this product theatrical.
I am very pleased with this product. I've had it for about 1 year, and only have a small dint in the center of my compact. Excellent staying power. Have referred other to this product, as they noted my eyeliner never creases. Would definitely buy this cake eyeliner again and again. PS: The brown shade is a rich colored brown. WOW!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have the brown and black version i simply love them as im very much into cake eyeliners to get the 40's look.