MAC MAC Liquid Liner

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand why this has some bad reviews. It's easy to use, goes on well and doesn't pull or drag on your skin. It lasts all day without smudging. What more could you ask of a liquid liner?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

loooooooooove it. it glides on so easy its great and it lasts well and wont bleed on oily eyelids

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont see how people can hate on this product. I love this eyeliner so much and its definitely my go-to for a winged look. I love the applicator and the packaging is great. The only issue i have is the price. Costs way too much in my opinon

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was once a huge fan of the MAC Liquidlast liner because it would last the entire day even though I have a very oily complexion. When I found out that they no longer sold it, I decided to try this one. I was VERY disappointed. The only pro that I can think of about this would be that it's very easy to apply but dries very slowly. It began to smudge about an hour in the day. Needless to say, I chucked it in the back of my makeup drawer and that's where it's staying.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is too expensive for what you get! Ladies you would be better off buying drugstore eyeliner. This isnt a true black it tends to look like a charcoal grey. You end up getting fallout like you would with a cheap mascara. Smudges easily. Anyone that wants to try this stay away your better off with Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner has more staying power, better wand, doesnt smude , and cant beat the price. In my opinion this is Macs worst product that I have tried so far.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

meh, nothing to write home about. not a real true dark black, and it will smear very easily. honestly revlon colorstay liquid liner is a much darker black and doesn't budge, plus is way cheaper. i would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not long ago, I bought MAC's liquid liner in Boot Black. Although it's fairly thick and dark, it doesn't match up to Lancome's Artliner in Noir, which gives me a much smoother, more subtle line. The Boot Black is a little choppy going on (which could just be due to the felt tip applicator and the fact there's no "give" to it like with the Artliner). Although it's pretty good, I'll probably just end up using it until it's gone and then returning to my beloved Artliner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I haven't used a liquid liner for years so I cannot rate this against other brands but for me its easy to use and gives a great look. The colour is dense and great (boot black) and it stays on for hours with no smudging on my brow bone even while it takes seconds to dry. It removes easily too. The applicator tip was fine and once I got used to applying a liquid liner again there were no problems for me. I got this directly from MAC online, I did want to try the Lancome Artliner but this was a cheaper option!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a loyal MAC shopper - have used Studio Fix foundation & lipsticks for years now. On a whim thought I would try Liquid Liner in Stiletto - color & application are nice. NOT LONG LASTING as promised! It SMUDGES like CRAZY when the tinest amount of water comes near it. Maybe my eyes tear up more than normal... I plan to try Lancome next - my friend says it really has staying power.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This fab eyeliner is the ultimate look to my a la` asian brigitte bardot l00k :) (cat eyes and shimmery pink lips for me LOL since Im not light like her hehe :0 luve her anyways) Boot black is amazing and i have been using this eyeliner eversince! One of my first eyeliners, and my HG one! no smearing, no runs..no n0thing!