no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

A beautiful color, very pigmented, but it's still very moisturizing which is really nice. A little bit dark for every day use but great for a night out.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

My favorite lipstick for parties and evenings out. A beautiful MLBB rosy burgundy with a subtle golden shimmer. Lasts a decent amount of time, does not settle into lines. A WINNER! Would look good on most women because the color is very adaptable. I hope they never discontinue it.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairSilver, Curly, Other

9 years ago

I am surprised by how good this stuff is! It is incredibly moisturising yet pigmented. I am very dry lips but I really don't need any lip balm when I wear it.I love this colour for the winter. Kind of red and sultry but not overpowering. It's one of my favourite lipsticks in the winter.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

I love this color! For me, it's my lips, but better! I have large lips, so if I tend to wear anything too bright it looks silly. This lippy is a pleasant swap surprise for me. It's very natural and classy for the day, just that healthy supple lip look. But for night, paired with a lipliner, BANG! Shiny, sexy full lips. I adore it. I reach for it often, the smell doesn't even register with me. I don't smell it at all and don't find the formula drying either. It's very lightweight and moisturizing. I do have yellow tones in my skin and find this lipstick is a wonderful match for me.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

11 years ago

I'm on second tube of Pomegranate. It's such a versatile color and love it over her Berry liner. I've since purchased newer lippies so doubt I'll buy this one again, but it was FAB while it lasted. 5 stars from me!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromsayde

12 years ago

This brownish coral is close to Just Lips, which has, sadly, been discontinued. Just Lips was my long time HG -- have bought it over and over. Was so very disappointed to see it will not be available. Pomegranate is just as nice a color but not as sheer.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

12 years ago

Laura Mercier has reorganized her l/s collection, discontinuing numerous shades. One of them was my all time favorite, lip colour in Just Lips. I went to the LM display in Sephora to see if anything else comes close to that color (a warm sheer red.) Pomegranate is the closest thing I could find. this color used to be a creme finish but now is in the stickgloss formulation. I don't like this formula for a couple reasons: first, it stinks, and secondly it has horrible staying power. texture wise, it is reminiscent of clinique almost lipstick or MAC lustres. It feels light and watery on the lips and needs constant reapplication, and actually kind of ends up drying my lips out. it's certainly more drying than the sheer lip colour formula. one thing i do like, however is the color itself. and that's the reason i will keep repurchasing it, simply because it is unique. I can't wear anything remotely pink. I usually stick with warm/brown based reds. But i also do not like heavy/matte finish in a lipstick. the color swatch on sephora is pretty accurate. a melony, yellowish red. definitely nothing like the color of a pomegranate, which is bright apple/crimson red! it's a nice subtle color and i'll keep buying it only because Just Lips was discontinued. would compare this to NARS zanzibar or clinique honey red.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

This is a very pretty color in the tube as well as swiped onto my hand or on a tissue...on my lips however, it barely registers ~LOL! My lips don't have much natural rosiness to them and are quite dark bare, so this just looks like I applied clear gloss on top at best. I'd describe it to be a very sheer apple cider red with a hint of shimmer. Perhaps if the formula were more matte, the color would pop more on my lips. I like how this lipstick is very moisturizing though. I just have to find a shade that's more vivid and flattering.

About reviewer (1072 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

13 years ago

This is the color I've been searching for for years - a beautiful somewhat sheer brick red. It's hard to describe the color since it is complex, but I would say it is a red w/strong orange tones and a slight berry tone. Totally unique. It is expecially lovely for summer. The formula is not drying, which is a big plus, and has decent staying power. The only thing I would change about this, is the smell and taste. I'm not really that particular about that sort of thing, but it is a very pronounced old fashioned lipstick smell, which I find rather disgusting. Still I didn't think it was enough reason to remove 1 lippie. Update: this dries out my lips and I can't take the taste/smell anymore.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrunette

13 years ago

This is my holy grail, have-to-have-it, perfect wearable daytime or nighttime sheer red lipstick, and my tube (for some reason) doesn't have that horrid Laura Mercier lipstick-y scent! (Lucky me!) This is the ONLY tube of lipstick I've ever finished, and reached for a lipbrush to get the dregs. I adore the texture (very moisturizing), and the shade -- it's a neutral (not too cool or too warm) sheer slightly shimmery rosy red that's perfect on its own or over her Red Chocolate lipliner (that combo deepens it to a burgundy shade). I've got to get another tube of this ASAP! LOL!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age