Acca Kappa 1869 - for men

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I get leather with citric top notes first on. Then dry down brings spice and amber, some green notes. It's very nice, very much a summer scent, and while it is supposed to be for men, this works great on women (me and my sister). It isn't the usual tropical/aquatic type of scent marketed to women for the warm months. It's herby and cool, very well blended. Since I really don't like wearing the tropical/aquatic types, this would work very well for me. Might have to see about a bottle or decant. (listed notes: Cardamom, Geranium, Iris, Violet, Amber, and Vanilla)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in love with several Acca Kappa fragrances... White Moss, Calycanthus and Wisteria (Glicine) being my favorites. This weekend DH and I visited the only Acca Kappa store in the US which happens to be in the shops at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. I was planning to pick up a couple of lotions for me but we browsed everything in the store and played with the men's fragrances for a while. The 1869 line is heavenly! Nothing strong or overpowering... just beautiful top notes and a deliriously appealing dry down. This lasts on DH all day and it just makes me want to get closer and closer to him. The price is very competitive at $65 and I definitely plan to repurchase this one!!! continued >>

Popular Fragrances