Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.2

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 3/6/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like the hair spray from the same line, I've been repurchasing this mindlessly over and over again for the past few years. When used in small quantities, it's alright, but it easily gets sticky and crusty. I appreciate the scent, the fact that it (nowadays) is in a spray bottle, and the consistency of the mousse being a little thinner, but that's about it. I'm almost glad that Schwarzkopf's non-cruelty free status made me go out and start trying out different mousses, because bye bye, sticky hair!

on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM

I apply this to about 80% wet hair, at the roots, and blow-dry normally (not upside down, no brush), just scrunching with my fingers. My hair is very slightly wavy and flat/fine but with a large amount of hair.

I love the effect this mousse gives. Noticeable lift in roots (full marks for me in this category as my super-fine hair has resisted teasing and most products), and a texturized finish that holds the volume in place. It makes my hair look a little drier and feel rougher, but I don't mind as I love the slightly messy bedhead look it gives. I took off a lipstick anyways for that reason, because that does make the product less versatile (not able to achieve that super sleek look). I don't use this on days I want straight hair as it makes it look a bit rough and takes away shine.The volume and texture lasts close to all day for me.

Overall- I would purchase again. I also love the scent to this.

on 3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

I have fine, super straight no volume hair and use a volumizing mousse every day. I don't know if I got a bad bottle of this but no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out all watery and runny and it gives no volume and my hair was left feeling straw like. I threw the can out and don't plan on trying this stuff again, I'll stick with my Dove body & lift mousse which does a nice job.

Not overly impressed with this mousse. Delivered ok volume, but my hair felt stiff and sticky, plus my scalp itched like no one's business. I did like the scent and packaging. Sadly I tossed it and will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I rather enjoyed this product despite the few cons about the product such as how it make my hands extremely sticky and how it continuously foamed out of the nozzle after use. If I had to I'd buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

on 3/22/2009 12:46:00 PM

This is one the better volumizing mousses I've used but still not the greatest. I probably won't be buying again. It does make my hair feel lighter but it doesn't give me the kind of volume I really want. My hair is super fine and it does make it feel a little thicker which I like but still... I want big hair darn it!

on 2/10/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this last week and have used it once. I bought it to replace my Charles Worthington Big Hair mousse, which appears to have been discontinued at Shoppers Drug Mart. What I like about this mousse is that it doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy at all. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't really volumize on its own. I apply it, blowdry my hair, and at that point it doesn't look any different than if I hadn't put any product in my hair at all. It does, however, make my hair really light and soft so that it fluffs up a lot easier when I go to style it, but I do still have to fuss with it and play with it a lot before it looks volumized and I can spray it into place. I want something that volumizes a lot on its own, without me having to tease it up to give it lift. It's not a bad product, but I'm looking for something really good for when I want to do my hair really nice, and this just isn't quite good enough for that. My search continues.
Edit 05/07/2009: I'm bumping this down to a 2/5. I'm finding it does tend to leave my hair feeling a bit coarse and still gives me minimal volume. I'm now liking TRESemme's Thermal Creations mousse the best.

on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I seriously don't understand the generous rating for this mousse. It's beyond awful. I expected it to be half decent. I previously bought the brilliant brunette mousse which was alright. I had to chuck it, because it went bad. At least it gave me volume without any hardness and smelt amazing, like toasted coconuts and brown sugar. This mousse however smelt like defected lemon poop ... ughh ... skip out on this one. I applied it in dry hair for volume and it made my hair incredibly dry. Worst of all it made my hair super hard and tangled in this hard, dry mess. Messy straw is the perfect description. I'm all for second chances though and I decided to use it to keep my curls in from a curling iron as an alternative to hairspray. I thought it would work, because it made my hair so hard. Although it seemed promising and looked fine after I applied it, but within minutes, it weighed my hair down.

on 11/7/2008 1:40:00 PM

I bought this a few weeks ago in an attempt to get some volume in my hair after a major hair cut change - straight, long blonde mostly one layer to at my shoulders and layered... not a good choice for my fine, thin, hair that does "flips" outward at my neck. I tried four different root lifters and three different mousses and this is the only one that gave me some volume and controlled the irritating 'flips' around my neck. It did make my hair a bit stiff, but I'd rather have that than the 'flips' and separating like I have when I don't use this. GREAT PRODUCT!

Popular Styling Products