4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Honey is a true golden eyeliner. Its very opaque and i used it on the inner corners to brighten the eyes (with a light hand), or when i was too busy in the mornings to apply eyeshadow i would line my upper lash line with regular black eyeliner, and then glide this right above the black. My favorite combo and i keep this in my travel makeup bag as it acts as a nice eyeliner and eyeshadow and eyebrightener.. Staying power isn't as great it is hyped up to be. It definitely still smudges on me after 4 hrs (it seems to be nonexistent, or it runs up the the edges of the waterline super close to the eyeball). What was weird was that this color (out of the 6 pencils I have from urban decay) seemed to have the best staying power.. I did enjoy that it had a very creamy formula, so it did NOT tug on my waterline at all. buildable color and due to its consistency you can smudge it if you wear it on the upper lash lines (but for double eyelids i wouldn't do this unless you're lining them super close to the eyelashes, or else the color will just crease and disappear). Cons- kinda pricey (around $17-18), not very long lasting Pros- VERY creamy formula, good color selection if you're looking for a line of products that offer crazy colors (bright neo blues, oranges, greens, electric purples) as well as neutrals (honey=gold, zero=black, yeyo=shimmery white) etc.. I think this color is very nice and opaque, but due to its price I do think that it is an easily dupable product.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

9 years ago

The formulation of the eyeliner is great. It glides on easily without pulling, stays on despite my eyelids being very oily, lasts until the end of the day, does not irritate my eyes even on the waterline, and puts down very pigmented color. The color is not really a brown amber honey, but more a metallic gold color. It is great for lower lashline and waterline, but because of its brightness, I only wear it for occasions.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

It's discontinued? Bummer, I really liked this. I would buy it again, but I clearly can't, so I won't. I'll try out the new gold from Urban Decay. Anywho, this WAS a beautiful golden eyeliner. When I first saw it, I saw thinking that it would be kind of sheer and give a very subtle glow. Man, I was very wrong. One swipe on my hand was so pigmented and smooth and shiny, it was actually like real gold. On my upper lash line it was a bit too much for everyday, but on my lower lash line it gave a beautiful subtle shimmer that was beautiful. R.I.P. Honey :(

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Medium

10 years ago

******THIS IS DISCOUNTINUED******BBM SAD FACE****** THIS IS A GORGEOUS 24K GLEAMING RICH GOLD...THIS COLOR GOLD IS PERFECT FOR WOC....DUE TO ITS RICHNESS...I HAVE LIGHT BROWN EYES & THIS E/L MAKES MY EYES GLISTEN....SUCH A SHAME UD HAS DISCONTINUED THIS.....& ALTHOUGH I HAVE EL DORADO....HONEY IS TRULY 1 OF A KIND.....

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

10 years ago

A perfect, honest gold color, perhaps a bit on the yellow-gold side. I love the way it applies and how it looks, but an hour later it's all migrated onto my lashes and there's nothing left on my lid. This is extremely unusual for any eye product I've used, and unusual for UD. I'm not into gold eyelashes, but I'll hold onto this in the hope that I'll find a better way to apply. It's just too pretty to die. Update: Really for all 24/7 liners: While this does migrate into lashes if you're using it even slightly blunt, a sharp tip avoids that problem. Sometimes I use a very flat eyeliner brush to pick up liner from the stick, which also helps.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

It's discontinued. Too bad : UD's eyeliners are theeee best. So smooth, so rich...ahhh I use my friend's all the time...it's such a rich shade of gold. I have yet to try El Dorado, the newest gold...I believe it's a lighter shade.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

Did they discontinue this in the Honey colour? Sephora didn't carry it and it's also not on UD's website. :[

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGray

11 years ago

Love this! It's awesome against my blue/green/grey eyes, lasts all day, and goes on smooth as butter. Sometimes I use it under my lower lashline, but lately I have been wearing this everyday as an eyeshadow, over UDPP. It wears longer than any eyeshadow I have ever used and the pigmentation is awesome!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

This is the perfect shimmery gold liner. Not too bright. Not too yellow. Doesn't smear or fade. I only wear this on my lower lashes but I wear it almost daily. I rarely buy backups but I bought two more just in case.

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

11 years ago

This was love at first swatch when I was at ulta!! Although it is expensive for an eyeliner, I could not resist getting it! Its a very pretty gold color and its so smooth and glides on nicely. It does fade when i apply it on my waterline, but so does every eyeliner I have, so that's not a big deal to me; I can just reapply easily. But I usually apply it under my lower lash line, and since it's on my skin, it does not fade at all!!! It is such a beautifully unexpected pop of color that really brightens the eye. I definitely recommend this! :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium