LUSH Cosmetic Lad

LUSH Cosmetic Lad

3.5

Lavender Honey Water (Lavendula hybrida, Mel, aqua), Linseed Mucilage (Linum usitatissimum), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Chickweed Extract (Stellaria media), Chamomile Extract (Anthemis nobilis), Marigold Petal (Calendula officinalis) Extract, Cold Pressed Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Fresh Wheatgrass Mucilage (Triticum vulgare), Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Tangerine Oil (Citrus Tangerina), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), Triethanolamine, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This my ultimate holy grail of moisturizer, nothing else has worked on my acne-prone dry skin so well. I put this on after toning with a natural rosewater toner and it locks in the moisture while soothing my skin. If I have a breakout or any irritation, I put this on at night and by the next morning the area is much less red and more smoothed out.

I only realized how amazing this stuff is when I got really excited about facial oils and stopped using this as much. My whole face got these little flesh-toned bumps and my skin was just not happy. Turned out I needed both - this for hydration and the oils for moisturization (there's a difference). I now put this on first and then put an oil over top (mostly in the winter months) to help the cream sink deeper into my skin. The oil layers really well and I never break out due to this cream ever.

The only thing that's not as great is the price. It's totally worth it but not a steal by any means. The jar also lasts me around 7-8 months so it's really not too bad. Highly recommend picking this up.

on 3/7/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just got my second pot of this. I have combo, very acne prone skin and I've had some trouble with Lush moisturizers breaking me out in the past, but both this and Celestial have worked great. It's very moisturizing, smells good, doesn't break me out, and just feels very nice and calming on the skin. Love the ingredient list; lavender, honey, linseed, aloe vera, chamomille, marigold - just super calming and soothing stuff!

I don't mind the packaging, and the price is quite reasonable, one of Lush's cheapest moisturizers. Good value for money :)

on 3/1/2017 12:41:00 AM

I received a very small sample of this as part of a Lush gift package I bought for my ex-boyfriend around Christmas (he needed a full-size Kalamazoo and the store I went to only had them in these packages - he had ultra sensitive skin so I knew he'd be really selective about skin products).

After not having a good run with moisturizers (except for Vanishing Cream in an in-store demo), I really wanted to like this (since the price was more my style - VC is $50). I was soon disappointed because the product just sat on my face and didn't soak in for a long time. I didn't layer it on either, considering I wanted to make this super small pot last a bit. The smell was also terrible.

on 2/16/2017 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I didn't really like this moisturizer. It wasn't really "spreadable." It would disappear after once swipe and I would have to use a lot to actually get it across my whole face. It didn't feel hydrating. It didn't make my skin glow after putting it on. I just didn't get the point. It seemed like an unnecessary extra step..

I purchased this for my nephew for a small rash he had on his face. The ingredients helped to soothe his skin enough that he stopped rubbing at it and gave it a chance to heal. His face cleared up wonderfully.

This feels to me like a lighter version of celestial. It smells really good and goes on completely matte and non greasy. Still gave me a couple pimples though, but far from the huge break out of acne celestial gave me. I quite like it, but would prefer to use something that doesn't cause acne at all. Would recommend this for people with normal and maybe combination skin (just remember to take a sample first in case you get pimples from it).

This was just OK for me. I didnt feel it did much for my skin and I didnt really like the smell.

SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!

I was looking for a good moisturizer for a while and I LOVE LUSH! I own almost every product (discluding make up and perfumes) So naturaly i turned to lush for help. This is so moisturizing for the skin and smells like lavender! And you only need the tiniest dab of it for your whole face or else you will be left with a film. i leave it on over night and i dont use in the morning unless i did a exfoliater, steamer, face mask, toner then my moisturizer! (All from lush) But over all, i DEFINITLY recommend this product!

on 1/8/2016 3:47:00 AM

I received this as a tester when I brought a few other items from Lush, and was originally hesitant to buy it because it was seemingly expensive for how big the jar was. But boy was my initial thought wrong!

This has THE most pleasant smell I've ever come across its hard to explain, kind of orange fruity but sweet and floral at the same time.

The little tiny tester I was given lasted ages because it is a slightly thicker product you don't need much at all. I have since rebrought a full jar and it is lasting well.

It nourishes and moisturises my dry, oily and acne prone skin!

The only slightly negative aspect is the slight filmy feeling you get after use, but I use before bed so it isn't too bad.

on 6/29/2015 8:18:00 PM

I got a sample of this moisturizer. I used about 6 applications and I love this. I went in to pick up my cleanser Let's the Good Time Roll and told the lady there that my moisturizer right now doesn't keep my cheek moist enough, so she gave me the sample. I have to pick this up in full size. This keep my skin moist with out making my t-zone too oily. This also smell very nice. It smell like orange creamsicle. This product is for unisex. Men used this as after shave cream. I am very growing for lush products.