no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/05/2010

I really like this color and so glad I tried it. In the store it looked like a light golden brown, but when I wear it it turns to a medium creamy golden plummy bronze color. It does not look bad on cooler skin tones, it's more like a neutral.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

age25-29

skinDry, Fair, Not Sure

hairRed, Wavy, Coarse

eyesGreen

fromgnippy

Oct/05/2006

This is a lovely pinky/brown/bronzey color that looks very nice on my moderately pigmented lips. This also has sort of a slight metalic look. I found this l/s to be well pigmentated, smoooth, soft, blendable w/a nice texture & it isn't sticky at all. I didn't really notice a moisturizing effect on my lips, but it didn't dry them out either. It was long lasting for a l/s, it …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (812 reviews)

age44-55

skinNormal, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

eyesHazel

Jun/27/2006

This is actually for Moisture Extreme "GoldLiGHTS" I LOVE iT! a great nude hue! goes on SMOOTH! ANNND HAS LOTS of COLOR! silky and SMELLS really REALLY GOOD...doesn't dry out your liPs...AND doesn't feel CAKED on..:) this stuff is amazing..i bought it randomly and i LOVE iT! GO TRY iT!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

skinDry, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

May/03/2006

This colour is beautiful... a great warm sheer that looks like browny brick layered with bronze on me. It's very light, moist and long-lasting. I can wear this all day and it doesn't bleed or patch off. One of my favourites.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Jan/08/2006

This is a great color -- a warm, sandy desert terracotta with rosy tones as well. It's much pinker on my lips than it looks in the tube; I was expecting a pure sandy bronze but got something much warmer. The texture is also nice, very smooth, slick, and almost cooling as it goes on. However, I can't get past the scent. It smells like the perfume they use in Nair. Ick. Love the …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

skinOily, Dark, Unknown