Uploaded by dranoel

price range

Reviews

fromdv_27

Dec/12/2016

Forgot to review this Flat iron, I bought this baby 6+ years ago and it is in very very good shape. Granted I don't use it everyday but it has survived 2 India trips, other out of country trips and is still going strong. The thing I love about this iron is the temperature controls and doesn't leave me with stick straight hair.

About reviewer (413 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Nov/30/2013

I love this flat iron!! I bought my first one around five years ago and it is still running great. Compared to a chi, this straightener is far superior in my opinion due to how you can adjust the temp settings and it doesn't snag my hair. I paid around $70 for mine and even got free shipping on folica.com. This is a great hair straightener for my hair, I would recommend this to anyone.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

May/19/2013

Best straightener ever!! It smooths my hair so nicely and makes it so shiny. Also, the adjustable temperature setting is so nice. I've had mine for 3 years and it works perfectly still.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Mar/18/2013

I love my Soila. I got it at ulta in stores for like $53, which was such a steal! It straightens my long, fine hair perfectly and makes it soft and shiny. You can control the heat and it is absolutely perfect. It takes me 15 minutes tops for my hair to be straight.

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Jan/12/2013

I bought this flat iron over two years ago at about $100. Today it is still going strong. The only downside is that if your hair has any product in it, it will produce a gosh awful smoke that literally will have you coughing. But clean hair will get bone straight!

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

Nov/19/2012

I bought my Solia (1.25") about a year ago, and I've been very happy with it! I have extremely fine hair that is naturally mostly straight, but I get odd waves that need to be smoothed out. I shampoo and blow-dry my hair most mornings, but I use the Solia to fix my hair on mornings when I don't use the blow-dryer. I use a heat-protectant spray and set my Solia at 400 (it heats up …Read more

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromfaija

Nov/07/2012

I got the limited editon pink Solia. I wish I had gotten a different color because it's a light salmon pinkish color, not a pinky pink.

I've never had such an expensive flatiron. I got $40 off by sending my old one in at folica.com. I've finally been able to get salon results at home. I also notice my hair doesn't feel dried out when I'm done. I thought …

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

3.0

Sep/12/2012

It is heavy and feels poor quality. I returned it after using it for a week. There are better flat irons out there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jun/22/2012

I have been using this iron for a little over a year and it works well for my thick, unruly straight hair. It heats up quickly, smoothes (or curls) my hair in one pass without damage. I purchased this over the Chi because of the 2 year warranty and the temperature control.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jun/13/2012

I adore my flat iron. Before my Solia, I had the Metropolis, which was nice, but my hair felt too straight and had a sheen that resembled grease to me. The Solia creates straight hair with a nice amount of body to it. The ceramic plates don't burn my hair or my scalp, and they increase the softness of my hair. I have used the Chi, which my sister has, and I noticed that the Solia makes your …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm