Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Suave Whipped Cocoa Body Wash - seasonal

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/14/2008 10:12:00 AM

As previously mentioned it's a milk chocolate scent. Smells great, lathers well and is cheap. It does not dry out skin and works well. One lippie off because the scent doesn't even last until you turn off the shower. But it's Suave, so a good value for a budget bath treat. I would not repurchase because there are so many products to try and I like my scents a little stronger and longer lasting.

on 3/18/2008 12:45:00 PM

I purchased this product because it was inexpensive and I was feeling adventurous that day. I opened it up and sniffed it and it does have a chocolate scent to it. It is more of a milky chocolate that you would find in hot cocoa. It is not that rich decedent high end chocolate smell. It is a little flat but for the price I cant complain. As far as performance goes, yes it does lather and get you clean but that is about as far as I can go with praising the performance. It was not moisturizing to my skin at all. It wasnt extremely drying either. It is just a good basic shower gel for a very cheap price. However, if you are looking for a rich wonderful chocolate this is not the one. If you are looking for a basic chocolate for a cheap price then this is the shower gel for you.

I will not repurchase again. However, this is not because I hated it. It is because I am not totally in love with it. With the market being saturated with so many products I have become pickier when it comes to purchasing products and now reserve my shower real estate for products that I absolutely love.

on 12/22/2007 9:00:00 PM

Excellent cocoa scent, nice lather, not too stripping (not terribly moisturizing either). A small price ($2.97USD) for a nice wash. The scent easily rivals philosophy. Would repurchase!