Maybelline New York Shiny-Licious in Shopping Spree

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Price: $

Price: $

mm another great colour from shinylicious
usually i dont like maybelline but their glosses are about the only thing i like
anyways this colour would look fab on anyone i swear
this is my everyday gloss
love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I ADORE THIS. The color is awesome and neutral and I really think it would look great on anyone. Its not TOO shiny, but its shiny and mosturizing it has barely no taste, not sticky, and no glitter! Shiny-licious lip glosses are great! I scored this one for 2 bucks. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Call me a makeup snob (okay, I am a MU snob!) but I rarely ever buy anything low end except for mascara. I was browsing Cosmetic Market, a place in NYC where you can get low to high end brands dirt cheap. I was looking a cheapie gloss that I can just throw in my bag and was neutral enough that would match any makeup. Well, I found it! I actually tested this color on my hand because I know my undertones and skintone well enough to guesstimate whether or not this color would look good on me. I got it for about $2.00. Well worth it because it's a pretty nude peachy pink color with the tiniest bit of shimmer in the tube, but barely there on your lips. (I hate shimmer on lips!) It's not very high shine, and not sticky at ALL, which I loved! I love the sponge tip applicator because it distribute the color evenly and nicely on my lips. And the smell! It reminds of standing in the middle of a bakery. Sugary sweet toffee/caramel smell, but the best part? It has NO taste, which I love! After a while, glosses with a taste make my stomach sick and then I end up tossing it. Who knew? I would definitely repurchase this if I were to run out because it's a great all around color = YLBB!

GGG - C40 - Brown Hair - Brown Eyes continued >>