77%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I’m on my second tub of this. I adore LUSH face masks because they’re don’t have a bunch of actives in them and since I already use differin and aczone, I like my face masks to be more organic. I use the self preserving one because it has more honey in it and is more hydrating. My favorite LUSH face mask is cosmetic warrior, but this is a close second. I leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water. It gently exfoliates and is actually hydrating on my dry skin. I like to think it’s removing impurities from my skin (I have very acne prone skin and have had no breakouts using this). I love the minty tingle too. It’s nice because it’s good for travel since you don’t have to refrigerate it.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 months ago

I have dry skin and I’m also acne prone, and was a little afraid that this mask would dry me out. I bought the self preserving one, not only as a way to avoid chemicals, but I heard that it had more honey in it, which is moisturizing. This mask feels incredibly soothing going on. I leave it on for about ten minutes and then swipe it off with a warm washcloth. It leaves my skin looking matte, even toned and very clear. Since I’ve started using this more regularly (Three times per week) my skin has been looking really clear. I have noticed people say that the small tub lasts less than ten uses. What? My 125 gram tub lasted almost three months with regular use (three times per week).

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

10 months ago

Second time buying this mask. Really liked it the first time too but it got put in the cupboard and forgotten about it, even after reusing several times, as I tend to do more and more these days. Smell wise, the coffee mask is my favourite, but this is far easier to apply. It is not gritty or harsh on the skin (not saying the coffee scrub is harsh, just saying this is easier to apply) like the coffee scrub could be if you went overboard with it. The coffee scrub smells delicious, this doesn’t have a good or bad smell, but I don’t buy it for the smell anyway. Masks have never been easy to wash off for me, but this is easier than most.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

a year ago

Ok, I’m a huge fan of Lush products and I must say this is one of my top mask I’ve used, love it! Like others, I’ve had some bad breakouts and after using this mask it’s worked amazingly on my skin, no more clogged pores and less redness overall. Highly recommend this if you haven’t tried it yet!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

a year ago

A fairly decent mask but nothing state of the art. It's a multi-tasker which doubles as a scrub when you dampen and massage it off with water...however me being me, I prefer to use an exfoliator before masking, not after, so that the mask gets to work on my skin, not the dead skin cells! I find this mask helps with hormonal acne on my chin, or the odd blemish on my cheek or forehead but not as powerful as say Avene Cleanance or Sand & Sky Pink clay, the latter of which, like Lush's, is also a multi-tasker but one that performs strongly regardless of what it is you're trying to achieve. It's not too drying either (keep in mind I'm using the self-preserving version which contains extra honey and doesn't dry out so much). The temporary 'flush' caused by the peppermint oil seems a bit gimmicky and I'd imagine for sensitive skin types it's a no-no. I'd much rather have a glow that lasts and is due to my skin absorbing beneficial ingredients, not a strong essential oil. All in all an ok mask, just not one that I'd necessarily rush out to buy again. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

My absolute favorite mask of all time. Had bad breakout months back, and a LUSH staff suggested this to help with unclogging of pores etc. It works wonders to detoxify my skin and even the inflammation due to pimples; subsided.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2 years ago

My sister gets this and sometimes lets me use it, i love how it smells and it makes me glowy and soft. Issa real spa feel.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

When i was 12-14, i had bad acne, and then i came across this, and it completely healed my acne like magic. Within approximately a month, my acne was cleared and my skin had never felt better. I still use it today, although not as often. I wouldnt recommend this for people with sensitive skin tho. Please get the self preserving version! I’ve purchased the original version and the self preserving one is the good one. Def would repurchase Edit 19th October 2019: As i’m learning skincare, i dare say that this mask barely had anything that helps with acne apart from kaolin and bentonite clay that helps with unclogging pores and absorbing excess oil.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I LOVE this mask. It helps me combat my troubled skin, and doesn’t dry the crap out of my face. I got the self preserving one, so the honey is a nice touch for moisture. It leaves my skin clean, smooth, and soft.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

2 years ago

A really good all-round mask. Feels amazing on the skin and all, but doesn't really focus on one thing e.g. pore cleansing or acne soothing. But really good if you just want a standard mask that's better than usual.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral