no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/28/2008

I like natural products that have no chemicals, smell great and most of all give amazing results. I was very disapointed to use products from this company that rants and raves about having the highest quality ingredients, making there products the most natural and freshest around. After I read the ingredients in these products I was disgusted with the chemicals that were in them.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jan/02/2008

Snowcake - based on alot of comments here I opted on a recent excursion into the city to the Lush store to give this a try.

Very disappointing. The scent is very faint, didn't get any better when it got wet either. I couldn't get this bar to lather for me for anything! VERY expensive for a melt & pour soap too.

Others have commented the scent isn't what …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

Oct/24/2007

Sexy Peel - This is a wonderful soap (great smell, gentle on hands) when you first take it out of their wrapping - but after leaving it out for month or so it shrinks quite a bit and its like rubbing a hard square rock in your hands. I just got a new piece with another order and it was soft and fabulous - just wish I could bring the older one back to life.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

Feb/23/2006

I detest LUSH soaps, while the catchy names and intoxicating smells are really appealing these soaps just DO NOT deliver. They go hard after a while, the scent dissipates almost instantly and they stop foaming. I can't tell you how many half bars I have tossed out.<p>
In my humble opinion most of LUSH is totally overpriced and over-rated. There are far more superior products to …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (371 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

fromfavian

Jan/11/2004

I love the soaps! they're all great and (most) smells fantastic... and they do last forever! I always keep them three or four as a staple in my bathroom and alternating them to my shower gels... my bathroom smells like a lush store! my favorites are alkmaar, figs & leaves, extra virgin and banana moon.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Dec/30/2003

As a whole I can't get enough of the LUSH soaps. They smell so heavenly! And make the bathroom smel wonderful long after I get out of the shower.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/29/2003

The thing I find confusing about Lush soaps is the difference in texture. Some of them last forever, others barely last 1 week. The softer ones get used up quicker, but they are the ones I prefer. Almost all of them smell heavenly, and the soaps are the most economical way to use Lush products. My favs are rock star, honey, alkmaal, karma.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/03/2003

I haven't tried them all but I love most of what I did. My raves: Milky Bar, Honey I washed the kids,Alkmaar, and Karma. Like a lot but not adore: Rock Star, banana moon and sandstone.
Disappointed: Sea Vegetable, Milko, Temptation and extra virgin olive oil.
Hate: Figs and Leaves and Honey Waffle

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBrown

May/09/2003

I love Lush soaps. They are different from all other types of handmade soaps I know.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/09/2003

I just love these. They are so unique and they're not too expensive. I love giving these as presents to my relatives. They all smell so nice! My faves include Carmen Miranda and Bohemian.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

AgeUnder 18