L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I loved this color but I don't think this blush lasts very long.
It's a great color and the powder goes on very smoothly.

on 1/16/2008 6:42:00 PM

I second-guess myself a lot when picking out shades so this colour was picked out for me (Asian, NC20) by an SA when I told her I was looking for a blush to give me a natural flush.
Pros: Although it might seem pricy for a drugstore blush, you get a lot of it. I liked the big, round packaging because it's very easy to swirl your brush around in. The brush picks up the colour very easily (not like my Revlon) and it goes on lightly so you can build it up.
Cons: When I checked in a mirror less than 5 hours later, a lot of it had faded on me, and it looked like it had turned a bit too peach/orange so I didn't have that pretty flush I was after anymore (although I did have it initially).
I'm returning it and going to look for a pinker blush that has more lasting power.

on 5/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have the shimmery version of this blush. It's a light pinky peach and not very pigmented, but it's definitely buildable. It looks great on my NC25-30 skintone. It's hard to go wrong with it. But if you're more tan than that, it probably will not work for you as well. The shimmers aren't too much at all, and they give a nice, natural glow.

Okay, I will begin by letting you know that there are more than one version of this product!!! Another reviewer mentioned this prior to me. One version is a silky concentrated matte peach color. The second is a paler peach with shine and shimmer Both are gorgeous. I don't know which version is newer or more common. The matte peach reminds me of an old Jane blush I used in high school. You can apply lightly and get a lot of color. The shimmery one gives you a lovely glow. I need to apply a bit heavily for it to show on my light olive skin. You might want to open the package and sample it in store depending on which kind you want.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I kept hearing about it on the makeup board...and I love a good drugstore find almost as much as I love a good peach blush!

So first I need to say that L'Oreal did something very, very annoying with this...they changed the color at some point, but they kept the same name on it. This explains why some reviewers call it matte, and others insist it has shimmer. I have now purchased both and they are hardly even close on color!

The matte version is straight-up orange peach, not a hint of pink. It reminds me of MAC Peaches, or Everyday Minerals Siesta. I have naturally pink cheeks, so I'm always happy to find a peach blush with no added pink. You must use a very light hand, or you will end up with clown stripes. It's VERY pigmented. It is also not the easiest blush to blend. There is a quality to the texture that feels almost emollient--swipe your finger across the pan and you will see what I mean. I ended up blending it with my fingers and that worked ok. The finished product was a very nice summery glow to my skin!

The shimmery version is totally different...a pink-peach with fine shimmer. More powdery, and blends slightly better.

Overall, this is a great buy...6 g for anywhere between 7 and 10 bucks. Wait until you see it on BOGO at your neighborhood drug store and pick it up even cheaper. It's a good addition to a blush stash for not much effort.

on 1/11/2008 11:39:00 PM

So far so good...just bought it and its great
at first glance ...the color looks clownishly bright in the compact but thankfully it doesnt go on that way...u get to build up on the color, it doesnt go on so pigmentedly with one sweep like COUGH COUGH* Jane blush in blushing petal....
This Innocent flush caught my eye admist all the other colors of blush, because the color looks so vibrant and pretty...its great, it looks natural on my light-medium skin
and its a pinky-peachy shade...a true blush color that adds a natural looking warmth and liveliness to my face
i dont regret purchasing this, and once I'm done...I plan to buy again! Satisfied and Excited to use on my upcoming days :)

UPDATE: gave it 4 stars from 5, because I bought Physician's FOrmula Mineral Blush in Natural Glow and it is SO MUCH BETTER....I guess this blush take second place

on 3/18/2006 7:25:00 PM

This really does have great color to it. I bought true match foundation in n2 and upon recommendations, I got the blush in n3-4. I obviously have fair skin, but very dark hair and eyes and this color works great. It also has good staying power. The brush included is a joke, but I never use brushes that are packaged with makeup. I will definitely buy again if I ever run out!

on 3/22/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Not a long review here ...but just a quick hello to say this is a great blush. Matte, smooth blendable peachy coral blush. Beautiful on my Light olive complexion. Its a great everyday blush for a professional makeup look. Price wise not too bad.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

on 3/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This blush reminds me of Benefit Georgia Peach but with shimmer. I absolutely love this blush and I have NC40 skintone (W6 in loreal). I think coral colors look scrumptous on medium skintone. I can see it wont show up nicely on darker skintones, but it creates a perfect coral shimmer flush on me. Anyone giving this blush negative reviews, remember that with any lighter blush shades, you still have to contour, so I contour my cheeks with matte brown bronzer and then dust layers of this blush and it gives me a youthful appearance to my face. Most pink and reddish blushes are extreme for daytime and can look too unnatural, but this just is a great shimmery young flesh coral epitome of the j.lo glow. I had actually a girl stop in me in the grocery store to tell me she loved my makeup and what was I wearing. The texture of the blush is very suede like and not chalky at all. And the best part of me trying this was because ulta was having a buy 1 get 50% of loreal sale, and i have $4 off any 2 loreal products so I bought this blush for $9.99 and then true match concealer at $4.49 (1/2 price), then I used ulta coupon for $10 of $3.50. I paid $6.98 for both concealer and this blush. With coupons this blush is affordable drugstore product.

Popular Blush Products