L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Wow, this shade is so pretty! It's a matte version of the Charmed Peach blush (Feel Naturale). It's also less chalky and finer milled. I love it. It's a very natural looking peach that doesn't have any brown in it so it doesn't make me look dirty. It also isn't' orange like other peaches that I've tried. It's intended for those with N3-4 skintones, but I'm a W4 (Natural Beige) in True Match foundation and it's the best shade for my skin tone. The W3-4 blush was way too dark and too orange for me. This one is wonderful, though!

I like this blush a lot! pretty peachy- pink blush, although i don't know if i'd repurchase.

After hearing about this on MUA, I decided to see what the hype was. I've never used any of the True Match products before, so I was a bit skeptical. For reference, I am a MAC NC25 with dark eyes and hair. The color I got was Innocent Flush, which was recommended for N3-5. In the container, it looks like a peachy-orange color, kind of like NARS Gina, but not as orange. It shows up pretty well on my skin, and gives a pretty peach flush. There is no shine or shimmer... typically, I like shimmery blushes, so this was a bit of a departure for me. The packaging is identical to the Canadian drugstore brand, Caroline. All of the compact products that Caroline offers (ie. e/s, blush and powder) are all encased in round gray plastic with clear tops, and the bottom opens to reveal a mirror and an applicator. I do like the packaging quite a bit, although the brush is, IMHO, useless. I prefer to use my own blush brush. I took off one lippie because although the color is nice, and the texture is quite fine, it did not last as long as I had wished. I find that it only lasts for a long time when I use my own blush brush and when I apply over foundation/powder. I wish that I could put "Maybe" in terms of whether or not I would buy it again. For the price point, it is pretty decent, but I do wish that there were more colors.

Love, love, love this color! I'ved tried several brands and am always looking for the next best thing, I was so excited to try it I applied it in the car as soon as I got it, the applicator is no good, use your own, but the color showed up well on me, immediately lit up my face considering I was wearing no makeup, I also tried True Match powder in buff beige and found that these two products compliment each other very well and as someone mentioned here; it's finely milled, never knew what that was but after trying this product, now I do and have to agree, it's its texture. Since it's my first time using L'oreal, gotta say, I'm very impressed, I think I'll put away my MAC pinch o peach for now, I really do think I'll purchse this again.

This is my all-time favorite blush! I was hesitant to try it because it's expensive for a drugstore brand (about $9) but I've found my shade and brand for life. Innocent Flush is a gorgeous pinky peach shade that resembles a natural flush. It's great for winter for the wind-blown look and I'm sure it will look pretty under the summer sun too. The pink and peach are very well-balanced. I have light to medium olive skin and I should be wearing a warm shade in this line but Innocent Flush is so natural and it really is superblendable. I highly recommend this product and the shade. It's basically fool-proof and looks good on anybody!

on 1/9/2006 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Innocent Flush is a smooth, silky, nicely pigmented peach with a touch of pink to it. It has just enough pink that it doesn't look orange. It creates a beautiful, natural looking flush of color with only one layer on my pale skin.

The packaging indicates that this is for N3-4 but I'm an N-2 in True Match foundation and this definitely isn't too dark for me. I imagine it would look good on most skin tones. Would definitely repurchase but the compact is so huge I doubt I'll ever run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is great for a super natural look. it's very very light and even layering it doesn't realy darken it. however i found that the powder is very silky feeling and blends very well but the packaging is a little strange. it's that brush in the bottom with a tiny mirror that you can't see with if you tried anyway. i'd buy it again if i ever ran out of this one which looks like will be never because i don't use it that often.

This is my favorite blush for work/daytime. It looks very light, but when I put it on, it looks like I am glowing from within. So natural. The packaging is fine, and the brush that comes with it is actually usable in a pinch. The price at d/s is a little steep ($9-$10), but they are always having sales like buy one get one 50% off, etc. I will buy this again definitely.

on 1/11/2006 10:48:00 AM

Gorgeous, silky blush that melts into the skin and looks like your own natural glow. I'm an NC30 and this is my favorite shade - the perfect subtle flush for daytime, work, etc, but it also looks great with smoky eyes. To make it really last, I layer it over Stila Gerbera and voila, have the prettiest pinky-peach glow ever. The packaging is a joke but you can't beat the price. This is vastly better than so many high-end blushes.

on 2/9/2006 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What more can I say other than to join the chorus of praise? Nicely pigmented matte blush that is super smoooth on application. Not dry and flyaway, not hard and cakey. The color is a soft pink-peach; maybe you could call it a very light coral. It would be lovely on a PPP, FFF, or MMM -- cool or warm tones. It would work on either.

Popular Blush Products