REVLON Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

Filtered by age: 30-35
REVLON Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

3.2

Goes on easily; smudges just as easily. I have deepset hooded eyes, and this liner makes me look like a gray panda.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this liner! It's a charcoal grey that doesn't budge all day long. I think that it flatters my light blue green eyecolor so much. I have repurchased it a few times.

I love the navy in the colorstay but I must admit this charcoal is disappointing especially if you purchase it only to use on your waterline (which I did). It is not a strong colour for the waterline, I will have to try it on my eyelids so it is not wasted. It is a pretty colour but just no good as a waterline eyeliner.

on 8/6/2010 2:33:00 AM

I got this as part of the smarteokey quad eyeshadow and mascara set. I was excited to try it on because it has this beautiful ash gray color with a hint of metallic color. But the excitement died down when I started to notice that the liner smeared on my lower lashline..urrrrgggghhhhh! what a shame! colorstay they say? i don't think so.. =(

on 2/7/2010 7:48:00 AM

Well I normally love all of revlon colorstay pencils but as for this one, unfortunately, I do not. It just doesn't glide on smoothly at all! I have to tug and tug to get the color on, a couple times the end would even break off from putting too much pressure on my lid! And the color pay off isn't that great either. Boooo! I definitely won't be buying another one of these.

goes on so smooth no tugging...lasts all day...the color is great...makes brown eyes pop...love it.

on 6/7/2009 8:02:00 PM

I just purchased the Revlon ColorStay waterproof eyeliner in blackberry at my local Walgreens. It was moderately priced for a drugstore brand and I could kick myself for not having any saving coupons.

I got it home and I like the packaging. It's a sleek pencil size and it's easy to turn to get the product out. It's easy to hold and the color was really nice. However, it didn't last 16 hours or even 2-3 hours! It was completely GONE not a trace which I guess is better than racoon eyes but, I was really disappointed. I have an estee lauder automatic eye pencil in a black/brown.. It' LASTS practically FOREVER! It doesn't smudge or smear and takes some work to remove! It's also a bit more expensive but, I got through a lot less product so I think it might be worth the *risk. I'll still give it a chance maybe "set" it with some eye shadow but, I doubt I would buy this product again... I'm bummed since almost ALL the reviews were really good and I generally like most REVLON products...

* I contacted REVLON via e-mail last week and got a confirmation e-mail with a contact phone number. I spoke to a nice rep. her name of all things was SUNSHINE really no joke> She was super nice and she needed some additional product information- a code on the pencil itself.. She then sent me some gift certs for $9 worth of other REVLON products.. I've sinced used the eyeliner and I "set" it with eye shadow in a similar color it stays on a bit better than before especially in hot weather or humid conditions...

on 4/26/2009 8:11:00 PM

I hated this eyeliner. I could not get the color to show up at all. It did not glide on nicely, either. I had to go over the same area a few times to get the line to show up. There are much better ds eyeliners than this (Prestige waterproof, for example). Fail.

on 4/25/2009 10:21:00 AM

I bought this as I thought it would last all day (after reading the hype) without smudging under my eyes.It did smudge after only an hour or so and looked dreadful. I also tried the dark brown shade and this did the same. A girl I used to work with wears it and it stays in place all day - unfortunately it looks as though she has tatooed round her eyes - not a good look - but I though that with a more subtle application this might work and last for me! Not to be...I will not be buying it again and do not recommend it to anyone - there are cheaper eyeliners out there that have a more sophisticated look and smuge.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this liner and I love this color. It is perfect for days when black is too dark but brown won't work with your eye makeup. It would be stunning with green or blue eyes but works with my brown eyes too. Think of it as a muted black, very soft but definitive.

I can put this on my hand and literally rub right across it very hard and it simply does not budge, and I was trying my darndest to make it LOL:) It is very hard to find a liner that will do that. This is one of my top 2 brands for pencil liners (the other being L'Oreal HiP). I thank MUA for this wonderful find ♥