Uploaded by scopingforyou

price range

Reviews

fromabagot

Mar/19/2017

This brush is just horrendous!! Seriously, how can they sell something so awful at such a high price?? it is SO rough!! Surely it must do microdamage to one's complexion, sort of like a dermaroller!! It is THAT rough!!! I feel bad writing such a bad review but I have to be truthful for ppl who may be seriously considering buying this brush. . DON'T BUY THIS BRUSH!! Buy one from E.L.F …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/10/2016

Awful brush. It doesn't do anything to pick up the color or powder or whatever, it doesn't distribute it evenly and except all that it sheds constantly. The open air market next to my house sells better brushes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jan/10/2016

This is a horrible brush. It sheds tiny black fibers all over your face. One of the tiny fibers got in my eye and had to be removed by the doctor. VERY POOR quality.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromfluppy

Dec/04/2015

This is the first brush I bought 3 years ago as part of Bare Escentuals starter kit. The brush is constantly shredding till today! I have to spare extra 5 minutes to pick up the brush hair thats left on my face. The brush is also very rough on the face and not pleasant to use at all. Time to hunt for new brushes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

Mar/15/2015

I'm kicking myself for buying this brush. I always check Makeupalley for reviews but failed to do it this time. I never have owned such a scratchy brush that actually makes my skin itch and red after using it. And this was even before I had washed it! I apply the original foundation with this brush, but it doesn't provide enough coverage. I'm glad I purchased the brush on sale …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Mar/11/2015

Several years ago I got this brush as it came in the starter kit. It lasted me a good 2 maybe 3 years before I decided to toss it (for reasons you will hear about in a sec). Recently purchased another BE kit and got this brush again. First thing that you will notice is how soft the brush is. It feels great on the skin and helps you make sure you don't overpack a product on (like bronzer or …Read more

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Oct/14/2014

This brush is not the most pretty and it's scratchy against my delicate skin. I only purchased this because an mua told me that it's the best brush to apply warmth. There has to be a better brush out there for this purpose.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Sep/15/2014

This brush isn't that great. It isn't firm at all..and is not good for what its for at all--foundation, face makeup, ect. I wash mine frequently.. to keep makeup and oil off the brushes but they seem to shed. I would love if BE came up with better brushes then some mass produced stuff from china or where ever. Still in search of a great foundation brush for this BE foundation..

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Sep/14/2014

I can't imagine using this for foundation as it doesn't provide much coverage. I use it for bm blush and warmth, where it works fine. It's scratchy and sometimes sheds. I like that it uses real goat hair.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

froms24kim

Aug/20/2014

This brush came with the starter kit. Like the other reviewers had mentioned, this brush sheds like CRAZY. The brush was only soft in the beginning and even after good maintenance and washes, they are now super rough and not pleasant to use. Definitely not worth purchasing the brush separately.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24