MAC Cosmetics Pinkerpeach and Trust Fund Shimmer Duo

No Image

4.7

on 10/29/2009 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good grief, what a duo! Half brandied peachy coral and half rich, burnished bronze....incredibly beautiful. I feel so lucky to finally have one after a long, long wait. This and the Golden Kitty Primpin' duo are my two most prized blushes. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 10/1/2009 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Pinkerpeach Trust Fund duo is one of the prettiest blushes in my stash of 80+ blushes!

This was part of the original blush "duo" releases from a few years ago, and on my MMM skintone, this blush is *amazing*!! One side is a deeper peach/coral .. the other side a warm bronze. Swirled together and dusted on, it's absolutely stunning! This is SO worth having in your stash if you can hunt it down!! A blush I adore, and reach for very often! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my fave blush aside from Dollymix! My fave MA at our local MAC store recommended this shade to me and as always, he never fails to give me the perfect shade for my NC30 skintone =)

Will repurchase if ever this becomes available again in the market, but then again this is so pigmented so I don't know if I can even finish this since I own tons of blushes already =)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Colourings: Asian MAC NC25-30

Sigh* I totally passed on these duos when they were in stores, but i am so so so happy i was able to get this in a swap!! Its got a peachy pinky rose half and a bronzy chocolately half. Applied, it goes on a lovely peachy bronze shade. So gorgeous. Great for that summer glow. I really wish i had bought more of these duos when they were out.

on 1/27/2006 7:46:00 PM

This is my first Mac blush ever. I've always used GA blushes because for some reason i kept getting them as gifts or in swaps. But after using this duo, i think i'm gonna have to get me some more MAC blushes! The texture is great, this duo in general is really pretty to look at. I'm really pale right now and it even works on me (with a light hand). I use my flirt skunk brush to apply just the right amount to my cheeks. Overall great product, i love how theres a slight shimmer to it too and that you can use either one side of the pan or just both mixed together. A thumbs up in my books!

A beautiful duo with a shimmery bronze on one side and a shimmery peachy coral on the other. When mixed together I get a nice peach flush on my NC20 skin. It can be shimmer overload though if I get heavy handed. Overall a great product- and I do use the colors separately on occasion.

on 8/3/2005 11:34:00 AM

Great duo - Pinkerpeach is, IMO, similar to Nars Orgasm but with more pigment, and Trustfund is like a deep pink brozne. Just gorgeous. When mixed, a great colour for those tanned summer days. Alone, I don't believe Pinkerpeach is eye-safe, but Trustfund makes a beautiful shadow when paired with the blush on the cheeks. Would buy again if it came back to stores, a very pretty duo.

on 5/13/2005 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another blush duo I LOVE! Again, I like to wear these two colors mixed together to get a bronzy, pinky peach. Also great as eyeshadow with Pinkerpeach on lid and Trustfund in the crease.

on 5/8/2005 8:23:00 PM

VERY pretty and easy to blend. This is great because it goes on lightly but can be built to a lot of color. The shimmer is perfect - it shows up but isn't overpowering. On me, it seems a bit more pinky than peachy, however.

on 5/1/2005 2:56:00 AM

I love this blush! I also love the fact that you can use it on your eyes! This is one of my HG purchases. I will always rebuy this product! I like the container, the colour and the price. The 2 swirled together are great and give my skin a nice warm glow.

Popular Blush Products