The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Daily Cleansing Wipes

2.0

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Benzoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Dilauryl Citrate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Steareth-100, Steareth-2, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

There seems to be a lot of positive comments on this product but I cannot agree. First off, the package does not reseal properly which makes portability difficult. Second, they make my face feel somewhat waxy or sweaty after I use them. Clean, but.. filmy... hard to describe the exact feeling but it isn't pleasant IMO. The scent is okay and perhaps they are soothing and gentle but I have such oily skin that I need something that does a better job. Plus, I like a wipe that takes off eye makeup too and this is not intended for eye area use. Lame. I think I'd be better off using a wetnap.

Popular Face Skincare Products