ABBA Thickening Conditioner

2.5

I got this as part of my 'experimenting' with volumizing/thickening shampoos and conditioner. Regular price in Canada is about 35$ but I got it at Winners for 13ish.
It does a great job at giving volume to hair, and hair doesn't grease as fast as with regular conditioners --I have fine, oily hair and I wash every day, but with this I can go one extra day without shampoo or dry shampoo.
Not very conditioning, I had to use a leave in conditioner after (aveda) that to detangle, but volume wasn't lost.
It's light on the scalp though, I've had bad reactions from regular products.

This is for the Volume Conditioner

I have been experimenting with a ton of the sulfate free all the other stuff free and low poo for the last six months. I have fine, colored hair with very little body. I had been using Kerastase.

Pros - doesn't weigh your hair down
Cons - not sure how "conditioning it was

To be fair, I think it depends on which is more important to you.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This "conditioner" is extremely runny and doesn't slip through the hair, so I end up using more than I do with my usual Aveda treatment. As other reviewers note, it smells terrible and I found that it left my hair feeling really dirty and looking dull. Because my hair looks greasy after using this product, I find that I wash it much more than usual. I don't see any benefits at all in using this conditioner. Will not repurchase.

This is definitely a light conditioner and gives body to my hair, but I didn't like it at all. I don't like the smell of it and it left my hair looking very dull and dry.

It works alright but it smells like vomit, and I'm not even exaggerating. I don't want my hair smelling like vomit.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG! I've been using this for years, this is the only stuff that i can use as both a rinse out & a leave in. Contrary to the name, this stuff creates tons of slip in my hair. It really makes the comb slide through my uber-tangly, thick, weird/curly & relaxed hair. I will continue to buy this stuff by the liter as long as ABBA keeps making it :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product! Please beware that this not a detangling conditioner, just as the name suggest, it is a thickening conditioner meant to add texture and body to fine, limp hair (do not expect to get a comb through your hair). I have extemely fine, oily hair which on its own as no chance of ever being full and bouncing. Recommendedby my stylist, this product added the right amount of volume I needed to make my once limp hair full and beautiful.

All I can say is YUCK!!

I bought this at Big Lots. This is a VERY light conditioner. It didn't do anything for my waist length hair, except make it tangle.
This would make a good scalp conditioner though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Definitely doesn't weigh hair down but boy do I have a lot of static after using this conditioner.