Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 11/7/2017 2:10:00 PM

I can't believe I have not tried these before.
I wear a lot of very long wearing makeup and I didn't know how well these would work for me. When I get home from my day, I like to take off my makeup immediately... The first thing I do is remove my cement-like eye makeup with an oil based make up remover. Then I use one of these wipes to clean all the makeup off the rest of my face and go over my eyes one more time. These work great and leave my VERY sensitive skin soft and lightly moisturized.
Later on, before i go to bed, I wash my face again with a Paula's Choice or PTR cleanser and use my nighttime skin care. My skin is really looking clear and smooth with this routine. I don't find these to have any fragrance really at all and I find them really soothing. I bought my second pack today and also bought a pack of the hydrating version to try out. I like these well enough to put them in my HG, ride-or-die list of skin care. I do have really sensitive skin and these don't bother me at all. My only negative is they don't remove the previously mentioned cement-like eye makeup...So I do have to use an oil based makeup remover for that. But that is the only negative. Highly recommend.

on 10/1/2017 8:41:00 PM

Neutrogena all-in-one cleansing wipes are my 5th favorite wipes. All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, pre-moistened wipes, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Definitely not only gently and but also effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed in just one convenient step. Makes your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking. The larger cleansing surface provides a better and more complete cleansing experience, without leaving pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Love these wipes as a back up to my other 3 favorites. See my other reviews. Thanks for reading!

on 5/18/2017 11:20:00 AM

I just can't rave enough about this product. I've been buying the Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes for almost two years, and been through a LOT of packs.
With only one wipe I can remove all of my makeup including of course waterproof mascara. Wipes are really wet and although they leave your skin with an oily feeling, it dissapears few minutes later.
I recommend this product to everyone I know is into makeup wipes.

on 4/8/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have no negative comments about these facial wipes! They do the job well of cleaning off all dirt & makeup

I've never using these for as long as I can remember doing my makeup but it just occurred to me today that these may be the reason my skin is so oily. After every use, my skin is super shiny and oily, ever after several minutes. And I have to use two to get all of my makeup off. And the stupid packaging always unsticks and dries out the wipes

We all have that one friend that likes to cake on a shit ton of makeup on their face and some people just can't pull that off (frog and cup of tea emoji) but hey, who am I to judge? I went with a friend to a wild party and long story put short she was passed out while I had to chaperone for her drunk ass. Me being the good friend that I am saw these neglected wipes in her purse and began to remove her makeup because I don't think there's a worse feeling than waking up with leftover makeup. I shit you not within one swipe ALL of her makeup came off without a trace. This removed waterproof eye makeup as well! Keep in mind my friend wears layers of foundation, contours, bakes, many coats of mascara paired with a thick wing and strobes. I was shocked and the next day bought a pack for myself. The cloths are super soft and while others complain that it burns I don't have that issue myself. The only cons are the oilyish residue it leaves on my face and the chemically smell.

on 1/24/2016 12:24:00 PM

Meh. The girls at school were talking about how awesome these were and I decided to get them after my Aveeno ones weren't as great as they were before. These are just okay. They removed my makeup but sometimes I feel like I still have a lot on my skin. And when I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use coconut oil to remove it as these do not get everything off. I have another pack that I will use up but I will not repurchase and look for something else.

Update: I bought the body shop tea tree oil wipes and they were AWFUL. They were so dry. Instead of walking around Ulta forever and possibly getting something else I didn't like I just grabbed these again. Using them a second time I see how well they really do take my makeup off so I gave them 4 stars. I think I may try simple or aveeno again in the future but am glad to know I can come back to these if needed.

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

on 7/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this to remove my face makeup and it works just fine. I do not use it for removing eye makeup. I use Lancome's Bi-facil for eyes. After makeup is removed I use my cleansers. I have combination skin so I use two different cleansers. It is a tad annoying but that is my lot in life. I use a hydrating cleanser for my dry areas and a salicylic wash for my oily areas. I have not found this particular product to dry my skin out but then I do not just use this by itself. I once bought the Wal-Mart Equate towelettes and that was a horrible mistake. This one is in a class by itself. There is no substitute. My HG for removing foundations, concealers and powders.

on 5/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

When I think of face wipes, I automatically think of Neutrogena b/c it's everywhere. It's very affordable but I mean, it's ok. It's kind of dry for me & doesn't take off all my makeup. I only tried it b/c I got it for free. I love the box packaging though.