Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 10/1/2017 8:41:00 PM

Neutrogena all-in-one cleansing wipes are my 4th favorite wipes. All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, pre-moistened wipes, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Definitely not only gently and but also effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed in just one convenient step. Makes your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking. The larger cleansing surface provides a better and more complete cleansing experience, without leaving pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Love these wipes as a back up to my other 3 favorites. See my other reviews. Thanks for reading!

on 5/18/2017 11:20:00 AM

I just can't rave enough about this product. I've been buying the Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes for almost two years, and been through a LOT of packs.
With only one wipe I can remove all of my makeup including of course waterproof mascara. Wipes are really wet and although they leave your skin with an oily feeling, it dissapears few minutes later.
I recommend this product to everyone I know is into makeup wipes.

on 4/8/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have no negative comments about these facial wipes! They do the job well of cleaning off all dirt & makeup

I've never using these for as long as I can remember doing my makeup but it just occurred to me today that these may be the reason my skin is so oily. After every use, my skin is super shiny and oily, ever after several minutes. And I have to use two to get all of my makeup off. And the stupid packaging always unsticks and dries out the wipes

We all have that one friend that likes to cake on a shit ton of makeup on their face and some people just can't pull that off (frog and cup of tea emoji) but hey, who am I to judge? I went with a friend to a wild party and long story put short she was passed out while I had to chaperone for her drunk ass. Me being the good friend that I am saw these neglected wipes in her purse and began to remove her makeup because I don't think there's a worse feeling than waking up with leftover makeup. I shit you not within one swipe ALL of her makeup came off without a trace. This removed waterproof eye makeup as well! Keep in mind my friend wears layers of foundation, contours, bakes, many coats of mascara paired with a thick wing and strobes. I was shocked and the next day bought a pack for myself. The cloths are super soft and while others complain that it burns I don't have that issue myself. The only cons are the oilyish residue it leaves on my face and the chemically smell.

on 1/24/2016 12:24:00 PM

Meh. The girls at school were talking about how awesome these were and I decided to get them after my Aveeno ones weren't as great as they were before. These are just okay. They removed my makeup but sometimes I feel like I still have a lot on my skin. And when I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use coconut oil to remove it as these do not get everything off. I have another pack that I will use up but I will not repurchase and look for something else.

Update: I bought the body shop tea tree oil wipes and they were AWFUL. They were so dry. Instead of walking around Ulta forever and possibly getting something else I didn't like I just grabbed these again. Using them a second time I see how well they really do take my makeup off so I gave them 4 stars. I think I may try simple or aveeno again in the future but am glad to know I can come back to these if needed.

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

on 7/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this to remove my face makeup and it works just fine. I do not use it for removing eye makeup. I use Lancome's Bi-facil for eyes. After makeup is removed I use my cleansers. I have combination skin so I use two different cleansers. It is a tad annoying but that is my lot in life. I use a hydrating cleanser for my dry areas and a salicylic wash for my oily areas. I have not found this particular product to dry my skin out but then I do not just use this by itself. I once bought the Wal-Mart Equate towelettes and that was a horrible mistake. This one is in a class by itself. There is no substitute. My HG for removing foundations, concealers and powders.

on 5/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

When I think of face wipes, I automatically think of Neutrogena b/c it's everywhere. It's very affordable but I mean, it's ok. It's kind of dry for me & doesn't take off all my makeup. I only tried it b/c I got it for free. I love the box packaging though.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THESE. I need to always have them on hand or I freak out. I used to be a complete idiot and think I could get all my makeup off with cleanser and water. I'd ''remove'' it every night and wonder why I'm still breaking out. These wipes were my solution. You really need to get down deep in there with a wipe to remove everything. There's SO much that cleanser and water leave behind. I love that these wipes get it all, are the perfect size, smell fabulous, leave my skin feeling soft, and don't make me break out. It's like, what more can I ask for?? I use one every night. I usually use one side to remove foundation and the other side to remove eye/lip makeup. I'm not sure if it was this variety, but I like how they have one side as a bit textured. That helps a TON. I try to stock up when they're on sale, but when they're not and I'm watching my budget, I go for the CVS brand and they're exactly the same for way cheaper... Still, love these!