Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 4/8/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have no negative comments about these facial wipes! They do the job well of cleaning off all dirt & makeup

on 3/7/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many different brands. This is my absolute favorite! It removes any type of mascara. I have dry, mature skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I buy them in bulk at Costco.

on 3/7/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These wipes do a great job at removing makeup but they burn my skin. Very disappointing!

I've never using these for as long as I can remember doing my makeup but it just occurred to me today that these may be the reason my skin is so oily. After every use, my skin is super shiny and oily, ever after several minutes. And I have to use two to get all of my makeup off. And the stupid packaging always unsticks and dries out the wipes

on 11/30/2016 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Loveeeeeeeeeee! Has my skin feeling moisturised and hydrated after every use. It gets the makeup off easily. Best makeup cleansing wipe I've used. One drawback is the packaging in that the sticky tab which seals the packet often times loses its adhesive quality and the wipes inside become slightly exposed. That's my only criticism. Other than that, it's amazing!

At first I liked these with just a few Uses after awhile noticed felt very stripping and drying but not in a good way after use, plus does not do a great job of eye makeup removal and dry up the wipes if not careful on how you close packaging

on 4/27/2016 11:56:00 PM

I got these in a care package and was pretty excited to try them because I've never used them before.

They're alright.

They feel nice and cool on my skin, smell nice, and remove the majority of my makeup BUT they definitely don't take everything off. After rubbing at my face with one of these towelettes for a good 5 minutes, I used my Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier (takes off everything, even my waterproof mascara) to see if any traces of makeup was left.

Sure enough, I saw some orange (foundation) and some black (mascara) left on the cotton round I was using to wipe it off the second time.

Was pretty disappointed that the wipes didn't take off all my makeup, even though it actually felt like it cleansed my face pretty well. I was deceived but I'll probably still use these to remove makeup that isn't waterproof, like brow pencils and whatnot. I wouldn't trust only these wipes to remove waterproof makeup though.

These facial wipes do remove makeup quite well. I usually wear foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick and these wipes remove it all effectively, including the mascara. However, it must be noted that my mascara is not waterproof. These do not dry out my skin or lips and do not irritate my eyes. The wipes are well saturated and do not dry out easily. I do not need to drag my skin or press on it heavily in order to remove the makeup, just running the wipe over it gently will do. I do like these wipes, they are a handbag essential.

We all have that one friend that likes to cake on a shit ton of makeup on their face and some people just can't pull that off (frog and cup of tea emoji) but hey, who am I to judge? I went with a friend to a wild party and long story put short she was passed out while I had to chaperone for her drunk ass. Me being the good friend that I am saw these neglected wipes in her purse and began to remove her makeup because I don't think there's a worse feeling than waking up with leftover makeup. I shit you not within one swipe ALL of her makeup came off without a trace. This removed waterproof eye makeup as well! Keep in mind my friend wears layers of foundation, contours, bakes, many coats of mascara paired with a thick wing and strobes. I was shocked and the next day bought a pack for myself. The cloths are super soft and while others complain that it burns I don't have that issue myself. The only cons are the oilyish residue it leaves on my face and the chemically smell.

on 1/24/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

These remove my washable makeup easily enough but they left my skin feeling very uncomfortable. These cleansing wipes made my combo oily sensitive skin burn! The sensation wore off after a few minutes thankfully. These wipes didn't dry out my skin or make my face feel tight so that was nice. But I don't appreciate the irritation.