Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this wipe. Will never go back to other facial cleansing wipes. They are the perfect amount of saturated wipe. Glides off your make up so easy. Feels amazing on skin and doesn't dry you out. They are a little bit pricey compared to some other brands but I'll pay because they work.

on 5/19/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought these because they were on special a few years ago at CVS. They stung; did not remove makeup well; and they irritated my skin. I don't wear long lasting or water proof makeup. I have combination skin, tending towards dry, but with an oily T zone. I don't have sensitive skin In that I tolerate BHA, AHA and retinoids well. But, I am prone to milia and hives. I think I ended up using these wipes to clean makeup fallout from inanimate surfaces. I used to buy a lot of Neutragena products (for years) and then came to the epiphany that they don't really work for me. Currently I use CVS dupe of Garnier micellar water, Bliss lid and lash non oily gel eye make up remover. I used to love Almay non oily eye pads, but they seem to sting now.

on 5/18/2017 11:20:00 AM

I just can't rave enough about this product. I've been buying the Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes for almost two years, and been through a LOT of packs.
With only one wipe I can remove all of my makeup including of course waterproof mascara. Wipes are really wet and although they leave your skin with an oily feeling, it dissapears few minutes later.
I recommend this product to everyone I know is into makeup wipes.

on 4/8/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have no negative comments about these facial wipes! They do the job well of cleaning off all dirt & makeup

on 3/7/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many different brands. This is my absolute favorite! It removes any type of mascara. I have dry, mature skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I buy them in bulk at Costco.

At first I liked these with just a few Uses after awhile noticed felt very stripping and drying but not in a good way after use, plus does not do a great job of eye makeup removal and dry up the wipes if not careful on how you close packaging

on 3/7/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These wipes do a great job at removing makeup but they burn my skin. Very disappointing!

on 11/30/2016 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Loveeeeeeeeeee! Has my skin feeling moisturised and hydrated after every use. It gets the makeup off easily. Best makeup cleansing wipe I've used. One drawback is the packaging in that the sticky tab which seals the packet often times loses its adhesive quality and the wipes inside become slightly exposed. That's my only criticism. Other than that, it's amazing!

I've never using these for as long as I can remember doing my makeup but it just occurred to me today that these may be the reason my skin is so oily. After every use, my skin is super shiny and oily, ever after several minutes. And I have to use two to get all of my makeup off. And the stupid packaging always unsticks and dries out the wipes