Avon My Lip Miracle-Rosiest

No Image

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

It looks good on me ;) Really great color for pale/fake tan green-eyed dark brown haired girl. My two faves are Rosiest which is by no means rosy and Pinktabulous - precisely MLBB.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

What a horrendous color! I'm very disappointed. This is the second color in the My Lip Miracle line I've tried. I've struck out both times--both times because of the color. Rosiest, I assumed was going to be, well, rosy. Weeeelllll...It's not. It's more like salmon with a little orange thrown in for good measure. It looks awful on me and I can't imagine it looking good on anyone else. Other than the crappy color, the lipstick is nice. Avon has updated its clunky cases with cute, sparkly midnight blue and sliver cases. The lipstick, while no miracle, does seem to have decent staying power. It's very soft and creamy and highly pigmented. Because I like the actual formula so much, I'm giving it another shot, trading Rosiest for a color called Incredibloom. It's supposed to be a pinkish shade. Guess I'll have to wait and see if they've thrown in some orange to go with it.