Studio Gear Cake Liner

Filtered by age: 19-24

Once you get the hang of application, this is SO versatile (perfect for tightlining, wings, smudging, sheer or opaque, thick or thin lines), doesn't budge, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, has a nice matte finish, and one pot lasts a super long time. The trickiest part is using the right amount of waterwhat I do is wet a washcloth and press my brush onto it to pick up the water.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this stuff since I was 16 and I'm currently 22. While this may not be the most convenient way to apply eyeliner, it's well worth the inconvenience. I use 2 eyeliner brushes to apply (an angle and a precision one), and wet them before I apply. This stuff lasts all day and night. It will not budge. I will continue to buy this this because I doubt I'll find something better.

I wish I could give this product 3.5 lipsticks. I really love the finish and how it looks and it's staying power. However, it's VERY difficult to work with. Don't get it wet enough and there is no pigment and it drags. If you get it too wet, it smears. It's hard to find a happy medium. Plus, it kind of has a smell to it. If you're good at cake liners, I would recommend this. But, if you're not (like me), don't try it .. it's not easy to adjust to.

i had high hopes for this product.. i LOVE lining my eyes with black liner... and i have always used MAC'S eyeshadow in "print" with a liner brush... but i noticed it causes a crease to appear on my upper eyelid. the girl at ULTA told me this cake liner would not budge ALL day, no creases or anything! what she stated is very true and i am pleased with that... but it's a hard product to work with. if you get too much water on your liner brush, it will brush on too pale. if you dont get enough water on your liner brush it will barely brush on. i just think there are a lot better products out there to line my eyes.. so the search will continue!