Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Gucci Envy ME

3.8

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this fragrance...smells good, last a while, but I am unsure of the price because I received it as a gift.

I loved this when I first smelled it. However, I had to give it to my sister-in-law because it gave me migraines.

on 11/24/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging is quite pretty and straight forward. However, the scent itself is similarly generic.

I should start off by saying my sister is a big fan of this and I'm more of a 'Tom Ford Black Orchid' type of wearer. However, I will admit this is a pretty, feminine scent with decent staying power (read: 4-5 hours) that shouldn't offend anybody and is suitable for the workplace. It's fresh, floral and warm rather than the usual crisp grassy smells. Others have mentioned an exotic musk/pepper in the drydown but unfortunately I still haven't been able to smell that despite having worn this a number of times. Overall, this is average - not amazing but not terrible either.

on 11/13/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Thought this fragrance was nice for the first few days, but got sick of it. It's a pink pepper scent, some florals, but gives me a headache. Not for me.

This review is for the Envy Me body lotion, because that's the only product I have in this scent. First of all, the packaging is cute but not very convenient. You can't squeeze the lotion out because of the shape of the bottle so you just have to shake it out onto your skin. I didn't take off a lippie for that, because I didn't want to alter the rating for the perfume. I did, however, take one off for the initial notes. At first it smells strange. I get the impression of citronella, but after about 30 minutes or so it does dry down to be very nice. This seems like a summertime scent to me and after it tones down a little it's fine for the office. I will probably be purchasing the perfume when my lotion runs out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to love this perfume. It's sweet, but with a sexy edge that catches attention. People commented on it a lot. However, half a year after I first got it, I can't stand it anymore. It smells cloying and sickeningly sweet to me, and I just can't take it - I feel like I jumped into a pool of molten candy. The dry-down is a little better, musky and less sweet, but still too much. The lasting power is pretty good, the sillage is decent.

This was one of my favorites when I was 19/20, but I think I'm just getting a little too old for it now. I wore it during the summer a few years ago and thought it smelled cheap.

That said, this is really a great scent - it has pepper to keep it interesting - but I just may have sadly outgrown it. I have a ton of it left, though, so will probably use it on and off if the weather permits.

This has become my signature scent. Light, feminine, rose-based. People always compliment me when I wear it. I even bought the companion moisturizer, which is a FABULOUS quality lotion. I wish the bottle was prettier, but will continue to buy.

Very feminine and nice smelling, with gorgeous packaging.

Popular Fragrances