Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Yankee Candles Yankee Tart burners

4.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought an Apple Cider tart by accident at Cracker Barrel, thinking it was some sort of tea candle. I left the unwrapped tart sitting on my dresser for a few days until I could go out and buy a burner and I'm so happy I did! I love the smells of fall and winter and burn a lot of candles this time of year, and as many have pointed out you can try a wide variety of scents. I also feel they're less wasteful, as I often find with candles a lot of wax doesn't get burned. I got a couple more while at the Yankee Candle store (Farmer's Market and Harvest) and I'm so excited to use this every day. Plus I adore the look of my burner, it's acorn-shaped and just cute as hell.

on 7/7/2006 9:21:00 PM

I have a hard time passing the store at the mall & not going in to buy some tarts! I love 'em!

I'm glad that Yankee has been coming out with some more formal looking tart burners. I ordered 2 more the other day. A good friend sent me a beautiful formal tart burner from Yankee for Christmas with some Snow Angel tarts and tea lights and I've been hooked on the tarts since.

on 2/6/2005 2:52:00 AM

I love, love, love tart burners! After I moved to Kalamazoo and had my very own Yankee candle store, the sales rep. introduced me to tarts and I have never gone back!

I have one for each room in my apartment! They are safer than open candles, less hassle, and they don't get the sooty black ring around the top like the yankee housewarmers are prone to. And here's a little secret: if you pop them in the freezer after the tarts cool down and solidify, they'll pop right out for the next one to go in. I mean, come on, how can you go wrong??

on 1/26/2005 7:57:00 PM

I am not in love with the tarts, I don't notice any smell at all from it. No better then candles, I much prefer oils. I might buy again to try some stronger scents.

on 12/3/2004 12:55:00 PM

We've had several tart-burning/melting devices over the years, and Mr. kate8 worked in the candle business for a few years. Yankee's tart burners are usually well-constructed, reasonably durable, and not very expensive. You can get cheaper ones around, but we've had inconsistent results with cheaper ones (some have done well, and some have had big problems). If you're looking for decent tart burners, most of Yankee's are a pretty good bet.

I am addicted to my Yankee Candle tart burners. I have 2 and need 3 of them. 3 rating on the packaging because I don't care for a lot of the styles of burners. A lot of them are birdhouses or flowery or just too "country" style for me. I am not into that. I prefer classic, simple styles. I also like the safety factor in these. The best part is that I can blow out the tealight whenever I want, unlike candles, and I won't have to worry about uneven burn in the wax. It just doesn't matter. The tarts last VERY LONG and I often get bored with the scent I have in the burner and toss the burner in the freezer and pop out the melted tart. I have quite a collection of partially melted tarts. What can I say, I am fickle when it comes to scents.

on 3/9/2002 6:55:00 PM

My Mom bought me this for christmas with like 20 tarts and I have yet to put a dent in it. They are highly scented and last a long time too.

on 11/20/2001 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love Yankee tarts, they last a long time and smell incredible!!!

on 11/20/2001 12:04:00 PM

These tarts are fabulous. Just one tiny tart will fill my living room/dining room with scent. One of these will last you forever too. It seems that no matter how long you burn them for, they never desintegrate.

Popular Candles