Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Powder
ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

4.2

on 1/14/2013 12:15:00 AM

It is an okay powder for me. It can build up to a good coverage but look caky, so I use it as setting powder. It definitely make my face less oily but not outstanding...

this powder is nice and pretty affordable . i like it but when it comes to pictures it makes my face look white -.-* i won't say this powder is HORRIBLE but i seem to like it but i wanna look for a powder that make my face looks flawless and not that noticable

on 11/19/2007 1:24:00 AM

I've been on a search for my perfect powder and so far this is it. It sets my makeup very well, in one night I only have to powder my usually oily skin one time and it does not break me out or clog my pores. I apply with my tarte kabuki brush, never with the puff, it makes my skin look flawless.

on 5/24/2007 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. Perfect amount of coverage for my skin. I have pale skin with olive/yellow undertones... matches me almost perfectly. The puff isn't that great but I use a large blush stick to apply it. It's never made me break out before.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

It's not a bad quality powder. It's good for setting foundation and for getting rid of shine. I give it a 4 because the medium powder is too pink for my yellow, Latina skin. Revlon should make these in more colors.

At first, this seemed to be a very nice powder; very finely milled, good color match, and lasted fairly well. However, after a couple weeks of use, it started to break me out :( I was also a little dissapointed in the coverage. On me it turned out to be more of a translucent powder which I was a little surprised by considering that it's the Colorstay powder. I need *some* coverage at least to cover the hint of redness not covered by foundation/TM and this just wasn't it. So, if you are looking for a good finely milled translucent powder, this may be what you are looking for. Otherwise, I'd suggest continuing your powder search.

on 2/9/2006 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the Colorstay pressed powder that comes with the new Softflex colorstay foundation. This powder is very finely milled and feels like a million bucks. It's now wintertime in the Rockies and my skin gets a little dry. This foundation works beautifully over the Softflex foundation and my Shisedo foundation. Not drying at all and not expensive at all considering it's so worth it!!! I prefer this powder over the MAC select sheer pressed powder.

on 7/31/2004 10:37:00 AM

As a drugstore powder this is pretty awesome. Light is a good color for my NC20 skin. Anyways, it is sheer, but a little powdery (I like mac select sheer). Can get makeupy with too much, best pressed on with the pad lightly than dusted on. However, seeing as this is 8g for $14-15 CDN and Mac select sheer is 12g for $23, there isn't really much price difference, so I may go back to MAC when I'm done.

on 7/1/2004 9:13:00 PM

Wow, this is a wonderful powder. Everyone has their special junkie item. Powders are mine. I got this in "light" which is a great color. I am quite fair with yellow undertones. I used it over colorstay foundation and the result was such a pretty, natural,soft look. Not grainy in the slightest bit. Try this especially if you like long wearing makeup. Oh and it has excellent staying power.