Sally Hansen Healing Foot Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

on 10/4/2007 2:18:00 PM

This past summer, I've suffered from heels that cracked so badly they actually started to bleed. This product helps - a lot! I slather it on thickly, making sure to reaaly massage it into the heels, then pull on cotton socks and stay off my feet (this works best if you do it at bedtime).

Love this foot cream. While it's not a miracle product for me (as in it didn't permanently eliminate those very rough spots on my feet due to wearing flipflops most of the year in extremely dry weather - I live in s.cal), it certainly made my tired cracked soles much softer, especially when applied right after shower. The best thing is the smell. I don't get why most companies think that we want our feet to smell like peppermint (because I, for one, think that smell only works for our mouths), but Sally Hansen surely got it right. This product has a soft-medium floral scent which is very pleasing to my nose. I used to use Neutrogena's foot cream, but I'm a convert after trying this on. The rich creamy texture and the soft floral scents make this product a winner. Though there is a downside, it made my feet a little greasy-sticky afterwards (doesn't absorb fast enough), so I had to sit for a while after its application before walking around...kind of a pain since I always have something to do ..but it is totally worth it if you have the time to rest your feet for a while.

on 6/5/2003 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

Picked this up by mistake, I wanted the Pedicure in a Minute, but thought I'd try it anyway. I've used it for a week now. It's a very basic product, doesn't do any more for my feet than any other regular lotion does.