no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/08/2009

I love this! It really does fix dry, cracked heals. I use this almost ritually. My feet went from a bit dry-looking to looking great in about a week. This is a very, very good product.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Other, Medium

Dec/03/2008

I don't have any problems with my feet like cracked heels or anything, and I barely wear heels, but I moisturise my feet every night to prevent anything happening. I don't need a deeeep moisturiser so I liked this, smells nice and makes my feet feel moisturised, but I'm sure there's a better foot cream out there.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Nov/16/2008

I was looking for a good foot cream to prepare my feet for the summer. I was at Walmart one day and stumbled upon this healing foot cream by Sally Hansen. It was only about 4.99 so it was worth taking a shot. The consistency of the foot cream is pretty thick and it makes my feet feel soft and smooth. I usually put it on at night with my moisturizing socks. The foot cream contains tea tree …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (207 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Nov/02/2008

This product had a very average performance. It moisturized the outer layer of my skin but did nothing for the dry patches on my heels from walking. It did make my feet and ankles feel silky but the lotion does not penetrate deep enough to call this a foot cream. For those who wear high heels, skip this one.

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Apr/29/2008

I'm not a foot girl. Never had a pedicure in my life. Can't remember the last time I bent over to put nail polish on my toenails. Get the picture? Hey when you have ugly feet you don't want to look at them.
Anyway I never give their appearance a thought until May rolls around and then I cringe!!!! They are cracked and dryed out from the winter. Cuticles a mess, yuk. I …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/04/2007

This past summer, I've suffered from heels that cracked so badly they actually started to bleed. This product helps - a lot! I slather it on thickly, making sure to reaaly massage it into the heels, then pull on cotton socks and stay off my feet (this works best if you do it at bedtime).

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/20/2005

Love this foot cream. While it's not a miracle product for me (as in it didn't permanently eliminate those very rough spots on my feet due to wearing flipflops most of the year in extremely dry weather - I live in s.cal), it certainly made my tired cracked soles much softer, especially when applied right after shower. The best thing is the smell. I don't get why most companies …Read more

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Jul/04/2005

Smells nice,moisturizes ok,but I was expecting a bit more oomph to it.Really kind of thin for a foot cream.Didn't soften my calluses at all,so I think I'll pass on a repurchase.

About reviewer (655 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/11/2004

It makes your feet really soft but doesn't work as nice as the sally hansen foot scrub.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

Jun/05/2004

I've been using this for years after using the Thick Callus Remover (see my review) in the shower. FABU. Why move to a glamour brand?

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age44-55