Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.3

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

This blush is TERRIBLE!!! I bought this from walmart excited to try a nice peach blush! This had absolutely no pigmentation, and made no difference when i put it on! The blush wouldnt rub off onto the brush, so i switched brushes and still none! Everything about this blush is horrible! packaging sucks too! NEVER buying this again! Not Recommended!

on 12/12/2011 12:28:00 AM

I LOVE this blush its amazing. Tawny peach is a great peachy pink colour for everyday and I love it. I also LOVE berry rich for a pink wash of colour. These blushes are pretty shear but thats why I like them. They give a beautiful flush of colour without looking too shimmery or unnatural. They are build-able though. Also they last SOOOOO long. Over all these are amazing blushes that I really like!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took this back a couple days ago for these reasons:
*It was very pricey for a drugstore blush
*It didn't show up on my skin and it wasn't high pigmented
*too dry

The packaging was nice, but I don't see why you'd need a mirror and the brush was quite small, however I don't recommend getting this blush because it's not gonna do anything. You might as well just spend your money on something better!

on 5/30/2010 2:45:00 AM

I almost hate this product but i'm going to use it because i paid money for it. The only way I will use this blush it to use my MAC 109 and swirl it like 10 billion times. ==" Failure right? XD Whatever you do, don't buy this product

fab colour , just what i was looking for , though i have to make sure i blend it out properly each time b/c that's what makes all the difference between a cheap look and a natural look.
cute packaging , nice brush , the only reason i won't buy again is because i always want to experiment with different things so next time i'll try a creme blush . but this product is really nice

very pretty colored peach blush, i use very often. good packaging in my oppinion too. goes on very natural, hard to over do make up with it. a liitle bit matte in my oppinion but other than that a great blush. i bought it for 9 dollars at walmart and it was worth it. will definitely buy again.