Caress Shower Gel

No Image

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite drugstore body washes. Since this body wash been around forever,as soon as i get a whiff of it in the bottle, i get flashbacks of my teen years. Truth be told there is nothing otherwise special about the wash other than its scent, so i only purchase when i am feeling nostalgic.Its a very nice scent that lingers after the shower. The bottle will last me a while so i wont repurchase anytime soon. The price is affordable and you can find it everywhere.

on 6/4/2010 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells good and leaves me feeling clean but it was not moisturizing at all and it broke me out on my chest and i haven't had a chest break out since puberty. my skin doesn't like this, sorry. and i hate the packaging because i store my body washes upside down and you can't with this one.

on 2/28/2009 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I used to love the Daily Silk Body Wash. It was my HG but I can no longer stand the smell... dunno know what happened but I won't buy again or at least not for a lonnnnng time.

on 12/16/2006 10:19:00 PM

I am currently hooked on Caress' Cashmere Luxury body wash. The scent is addictive to me and it just feels so wonderful on my skin.

on 7/7/2005 9:52:00 AM

I am reviewing Caress Glowing Touch shower gel. It must be a new Caress product. I've never seen it before. It's a golden shimmery gel. It smells coconutty, maybe like a light pina colada. Anyway, the scent is awesome and it lingers on your skin. It contains shea cream and "gentle skin brighteners". What those skin brighteners are I have no idea. It left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I recommend this product. It's cheap and smells great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

YES LAWD!!! I love this stuff. I have been using it forever. The scent is wonderful, it lathers great, rinses clean and leaves my skin petal soft. Recently, I have discovered the Walmart version of this (since both of my local drugstores are always sold out), and I can't even tell the difference! From now on, it's Walmart for me unless I catch a great sale on the original. Definite repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this because I love the Caress bar soap. The fragrance is so lovely, but about 2 hours after I showered with this liquid soap, my whole body broke out in a terrible itching rash :(

on 9/3/2003 1:42:00 PM

I really like the caress soap (original peach soap, I've been using it for years. I also like the bodywash too. I recently discovered a new caress bodywash called shimmering pearls. It is so fresh and light. The smell is awesome. A great fresh and clean fragrance.

on 5/15/2003 4:58:00 PM

Love the scent and the lather, but it isn't moisturizing enough for me.

I'm not really into shower gels and the like(even B&B works), but this one is great for shaving your legs with! So soft and smooth ~ it's a winner for me.

Popular Gels/Soaps