MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick - Blankety

MAC Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick - Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Honestly this is a really unflattering nude on my NC15 skin. The formula cakes up on my lips and is drying, and the shade washes me out. Not the best MAC lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Have been planning to buy this colour for awhile now. The only other amplified formula in mac lipsticks is craving but i was looking for a quite low key minimalistic nude. If this is darker than it appears on most swatches on my fair skin i can always buy the lighter, paler, myth colour, but this one seems like the kind of paler nude i was waiting for. It seems to appear very different on different skin types, so i had to take a bit of a gamble when purchasing, but it seems like a very sweet paler nude colour, although i still may buy myth for an even paler option.

Blankety is a perfect nude on my lips and flattering on my NC15 complexion. Blankety is a beige nude with a touch of pink and a shiny finish. This prevents it from looking chalky or concealer-like on the lips. The Amplified Creme finish means you get good colour payoff with just one swipe, and the lipstick has some slick to it, which I personally like. It doesn't bleed, sink into liplines or dry out the lips. It lasts for around 5 hours, including eating and drinking. It also fades evenly. It is very flattering and I believe it would suit most people as to me, it pulls quite neutral and not quite warm of cool. This is definitely my favourite true nude from MAC.

on 3/4/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful nude on my skin tone. Love this

I loooooooooooooooooove this!! Its the perfect warm, pinky nude! This looks awesome against my super pale/porcelain skintone, I reccommend for PPP ladies for sure. Its so hard to find nude colors that dont make you look dead or brown and blankety is awesome for sure! Its moisturizing and comfortable to wear and lasts on my lips, great quality!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hmmm. My feeling are really mixed on this shade. On me, it looks completely different depending on the lighting. Unfortunately that means it looks gorgeous on me in natural light but in artificial light it pulls gray on me and makes me look dead. I have tried using pink liner and gloss and that helps somewhat, but I probably won't repurchase because there are other shades that look good on me in all lighting conditions. I had high hopes for this one and really wish it always looked the way it does when I'm outside. Oh well.

on 7/22/2016 11:14:00 AM

Nice light beige with a pink undertone. It reminds me of Charlotte Tilbury Kim K W...

This is my HG Nude!! It looks amazing on my fair skin. I have lined it with subculture and a dab on gloss it looks fantastic. Super creamy and moisturizing. Gives me a pouty lip to die for!

on 4/18/2016 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a NW20 skintone and Blankety is most likely the most pale I can go with nude lipstick. When I use this with Subculture lipliner, its the most perfect nude. As it's in my favourite finish, Amplified, its so creamy, pigmented and not at all drying. It also makes my thin lips look a lot fuller. If you do find it too pale though, I suggest using a lipliner :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my absolute favorite lipsticks not only from Mac but just in general. On my Nw10 skin this shows up as a beautiful pinky nude that goes with everything. Blankety is a amplified finish so while it is pigmented I don't find it drying in the least bit , when I wear this my lips feel slightly moisturized. Average lasting time on the lips but there is something special about Macs lipsticks, personally they are my favorite. My tube is on its last leg that shows how much I love it and will be picking up a new one soon.