LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Mask

LUSH Cosmetic Warrior Mask

3.6

Kaolin , Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera) , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Honey (Mel) , Cornstarch (Zea mays) , Glycerine , Fresh Garlic (Allium sativum) , Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) , *Limonene , Perfume

on 11/22/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have only used this mask twice but love the results already. My skin is brighter and any redness from blemishes is completely gone. I have really sensitive skin but this mask was fine on it. The only bad thing I have to say about it is the smell. I mean there are literally pieces of garlic in the mask so what do you expect. All in all, I’d buy it again

on 11/19/2017 6:27:00 AM

I've just finished one tub. It works a little bit, calm down my acnes on cheek, faded my acne scar,instantly smooth after first apply. However, it only last for 2 weeks, I keep in the fridge at third week , it smells really weird like egg mask. Even it works a little but it's too pricey for 2 week usage.only calm down my acnes but it won't cure it until disappear. I won't repurchase this mask

on 11/15/2017 9:36:00 AM

Love this stuff. I'm surprised so many people are bothered by the smell because mine didn't bother me at all. I felt like mine had more of a tea tree smell, I actually didn't notice the garlic at all. You only need a very tiny thin layer and it's really refreshing. anytime I have a breakout this helps tremendously. If I get a flare up I like to use this before going out and doing my makeup because I feel like it works almost immediately to take down any redness or irritation. I have more normal/oily skin if that helps anyone.

After seeing so much praise that this face mask gets, I've decided to give it a try. I have a sensitive skin that's not very prone to breakouts, but I get a pimple or two before my period starts and that's why I purchased this product, because at the age of 24 I am tired of pimples for the rest of my life.
After applying the mask at first I felt a burning sensation, but I thought it's normal so I kept it for 15 minutes as I was instructed by the Lush employee, and after rinsing it out my face was red and covered in lumps that later resulted in a complete pimple disaster, my chin and forehead looked like a minefield. I couldn't believe the disaster I was witnessing, after all the good reviews I've seen online, this was my first and last Lush product I will ever try.
To conclude, if you have a sensitive skin, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T BUY THIS FACE MASK!!!

on 8/18/2017 1:13:00 PM

I love this mask and regret not repurchasing it immediately. For me it definitely reduced pimples, brightened and just flat out worked wonders. I kind of love the smell, kind of don't. It reminds me of the smell of an old basement and of course, garlic. I feel like people should stop judging Lush skin care so much by the smell because the products aren't initially made for sniffing, although many of them smell amazing. I also don't know if some people realize that the fresh face masks are supposed to be stored in the fridge; this one for example contains fresh eggs, so no wonder why some people's face masks seem dodgy.

This worked great for my hormonal acne breakout and I hope to repurchase it as soon as possible. I've tried about 7 different entire Lush face masks and this is in my top 2. All of them are made for different purposes but I feel like this really helps calming down pimples, cooling, feeding and freshing out the complexion. I feel like after a few weeks of not using it my skin's gotten worse again, so I can't wait to get my hands back on Cosmetic Warrior!

on 8/2/2017 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask smells bad.

If you can get past that, this mask is great! With consistent use I saw an overall brightening effect with my skin, with a dramatic decease of any pimples I had. Since it's brightening it has also helped with my hyper-pigmentation from acne scars, it's a staple in my skin care routine despite the steep price tag.

on 6/28/2017 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So, I'm currently on my second trial of this mask. I first tried it back in April of 2015, and I loved it. It worked wonders for my skin and helped with my acne dramatically. Now, I'm trying it in June 2017 and it's really not cutting it for me. I'm not sure if the formula changed or if maybe I got a bad batch, but it isn't helping my skin at all to justify the price. It's near $10 for about 10 uses of the mask, which is really expensive for me. Not worth it.

on 6/26/2017 4:15:00 AM

The smell was overwhelming.. couldn't put on my whole face so tried to use it as a spot treatment overnight. Did nothing to shrink the pimples so wouldn't purchase again..

on 4/16/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i think i must have gotten a werid batch bc mine smells MUCH more like tea tree than garlic..

on 1/3/2017 6:39:00 PM

I've only started using lush face masks recently, and I currently have four that I've used, but this is my favorite!

The smell is admittedly bad, like garlic, but it works wonders. It helps with the oily parts of my face and calms down acne breakouts super well, along with preventing them. For skin types that aren't SUPER oily, you shouldn't use this mask more than 3-4 times a week or it could cause some serious drying, but it's amazing for cleansing and tightening pores.

Lush is my favorite skincare brand because I have sensitive skin, and I love how they use no harsh chemicals and very few ingredients but still work very well. Their products never make my skin worse, like many brands that use more chemicals can.

The packaging is great, would buy again!