42%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

15 years ago

Excellent version of a necessity for those of us who cannot even imagine life without mascara. This was the first brow & lash I ever bought, a very long time ago, when dinosaurs still roamed the...

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

15 years ago

Cheap and most importantly - it works!! :) i've had mine for close to 3 years now and the bristles are still in good shape. Would repurchase for sure!! :)

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBrown

15 years ago

This is my first lash comb so I can't compare it to anything else, but at least I have no complain. It does it's job.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

from

21 years ago

Also a great brush from TBS, cheap and high quality... Perfect for grooming brows, and separating lashes.

About reviewer (486 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

15 years ago

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

15 years ago

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBrown

15 years ago

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

from

21 years ago

About reviewer (486 reviews)

SkinCombination