Ivory Soap

Ivory Soap

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: SODIUM TALLOWATE AND/OR SODIUM PALMATE, WATER, SODIUM COCOATE AND/OR SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, COCONUT ACID*, PALM KERNEL ACID*, TALLOW ACID*, PALM ACID*, TETRASODIUM EDTA.

This is so far the best soap I ever ever used on my face is so health and great for the face I would recommend this if u have acne and pores also if u get pimples a lot.finally this is a very good soap to the face and body ,for dry skin,and for weak skin

I’ve been using Ivory since I was a child. I never had acne during puberty like the other kids. I never would of known it was the soap unless I had stopped using it when I got older basically because I hated the way the smell reminded me of my Mom. I started breaking out and for years couldn’t figure it out. After spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on products for acne I decided to try and see if it was good ol Ivory that had my face so clear when I was a kid. Well immediately my face started to clear up and I’m happy to say that my acne is gone 100% and well although the smell is the same I can deal with it. Especially since spending a lot of money doesn’t mean clear skin!! This 54 year old would like to Thank you Ivory!

on 3/11/2018 11:54:00 PM

Nothing special just your regular drying bar of soap! Use to use this all the time as a kid in the bath 🛀🏾 I have bought it every now & then when it was on sale for use in the shower 🚿 but won't anymore Bc it's just really drying on the skin of my body & the fragrance bothers me!

Ivory soap dries out my skin. I have sensitive skin and I find the scent too irritating. I only Use L’occitane shower oil and dr bronners Castile soap which keep my skin hydrated and emollient

on 8/25/2017 10:18:00 AM

I've switched from Dove to Ivory. It smells so fresh and keeps my face clear without drying it out. A lot of people have said it is drying but I don't find it any more drying than Dove. My face broke out one day after using a different soap and I used Ivory that night and woke up without any acne. At $1 for 3 bars, this is a great bargain !!!

on 5/23/2017 10:03:00 AM

I have very sensitive skin, so sensitive in fact, that I'm typically chained to using baby products. I have tried just about every soap/cleanser recommended for sensitive skin, including Dove, Cetaphil, and just about every baby soap/cleanser on the market, and most either broke me out, or irritated my skin! I like to stick to Johnson & Johnson for all my shampoo, body wash, and lotion needs. However, I do like to have a good bar soap for the shower, and next to every sink in the house. That soap is Ivory! Ivory is gentle enough to use as a body wash, and even for facial cleansing on those sticky Alabama summer days. I love the fresh scent, how well it lathers, and the price is hard to beat! It can be a pinch drying, but I always slather myself with baby lotion as soon as I exit the shower, so that's not been an issue for me. If you are looking for a good, basic soap for the whole family, Ivory is your soap!

on 3/26/2017 8:37:00 AM

Im trying out ivory and ivory with aloe and so far the regular ivory dries my face and leaves red patches on my cheeks but for my body its good i like how it lathers and has a clean feel. I like the ivory with aloe even more for my body. I get very itchy and ivory with aloe calmed that issue for me. I haven't used that one on my face yet though. I used to use olay bar soap for my face it was good but drying so now im trying out kirks castile soap and ivory for my face and so far kirks castile is winning. Both are drying but ivory dries my face more and kirks lathers with ease so face wise its kirks and body wise i think ill go stock up on ivory because its something about the bars that i like maybe the light airiness and the rich lather in the shower idk but it is a soap i overlooked all these years but its cheap price wise and good quality.

on 10/22/2016 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this soap. I've been using it for a year and switched to this because Cetaphil made my skin flake. I looked like I had dandruff on my face, but now my skin is back to normal. Ivory is cheap and I find that it cleanses my skin very well.

on 6/1/2016 10:44:00 AM

I used for many years switched to Dove last year now going back to Ivory my skin on my face feels horrible now and Ivory did not do that at all. Great product for my 69 yr old face. Never switching again.

on 4/16/2016 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I actually use this soap to clean my makeup brushes. Not on my face or body so I can not give a review for that but they leave my brushes really clean and soft. It doesn't dry them out at all.

Even tho I like it I'm still looking for the best cheap soap for my brushes so I'm gonna try the Zote pink bar and the Dr Bronner one next and then revisit this review once I've made my choice.