MAC Cosmetics Makeup Remover Wipes

MAC Cosmetics Makeup Remover Wipes
MAC makeup removal wipes

3.4

water, cyclomethicone, isohexadecane, hexlene glycol, isopropyl palmitate, methyl glucose sesquistearate bio-compatible, arginine, disodium EDTA, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, isopropylparaben, pobutylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

on 4/13/2019 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

WARNING I have never posted a review before here but I felt the need to warn everyone. Do a skin test before you use these wipes. My mom bought them for me as a gift. They are expensive and worked pretty well to wipe my make up off. Two days after using these wipes I developed burns and red bumps and splotches around my eyes. This is day five and it is still itching terribly and if feels like a terrible sunburn. I have never had an issue with any wipes even the really cheap ones from the dollar store. My face is a horror show.

on 10/3/2018 5:07:00 PM

Does anyone know what’s in this product that causes the skin burns/blisters?
It’s been 7 days and the burns are just healing now!
Don’t use these wipes before doing a skin test!

on 4/1/2017 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These are great makeup remover wipes. Very large in size - seems to be 20% larger than drugstore brands like Neutrogena, soft but most important, it removes all your make up easily with minimal tugging.

Two tips for all these towelettes:
-I find I only need 1/2 of the wipe to remove my make up - clearly lasts twice as long
-I place mine in an light, inexpensive storage container with airtight seal

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

WOW THESE ARE AMAZING. They remove EVERYTHING so quickly and easily. Every single wipe I've ever tried leaves my face red and irritated, and these don't!!

on 3/12/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Terribly irritates my eyes and under-eyes. It creates a burning sensation and makes my eyes watery. It's good for removing makeup on the outer face perimeter, but I'd avoid getting it close to the under-eyes. It's also has too much fragrance in it. If you want to try these, I'd suggest getting the travel size pack (30 sheets), or just avoid these entirely. I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/29/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I don't have sensitive skin but used these in store when the Mac SA got carried away and my skin was very irritated after using. Would not purchase.

on 11/29/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

first time and last time i had this product on my face was at a mac counter in a duty free shop in barcelona airport. the only reason i went here was only to try the lipstick Twig (i ended up not buying it btw) anyway i asked the SA for a makeup remover because tissue couldnt remove the lipstick completely. then she handed me this wipe, without further thinking i wiped the lipstick off of my lips thjnking this is just a regular wipes. note: i never had any problem with other makeup wipes. after that i went to have some coffee and during that time my lips felt uncomfortable. but i shrugged it off thinking it was just my lips acting up. the day after it got worse and i kept applying my lipbalm thinking it would fix everything. it didnt, at that point i realized and remembered that it was the wipes. Now its been 3 days since that day and my lips and the area around my lips are as dry as sahara and i feel burning sensation. ive never had a SINGLE allergic or any reaction to makeup or skincare products before other than a bit acne here and there. i was like 'what is this thing??!"

I've used these wipes for 10+ years. Not only are they a gentle and effective makeup remover, they're also nice for freshening up in hot weather. If they made a perfume from their scent, I would buy that, too!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

These wipes are very saturated and remove a full face of makeup effortlessly without irritating my sensitive skin. However, I believe they are oil based as they leave my face slick and greasy and I have to wash it immidiately after use.

on 4/1/2015 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My skin is sensitive to a lot of cosmetic products and MAC is one of the brands that my skin is able to tolerate. I was at a MAC store and the lady helping me out to balance my concealer/studio fix powder gave me these wipes to take off my makeup. The moment it touched my skin, it started burning! I thought it was just "okay" until I saw my face in the mirror, My problem areas turned angry red! My face started to swell up especially along my nose are and my eyes were turning red. 2 days after that, those reddened areas became blisters! My doctor says it's a bad case of chemical burn. I am still in so much pain. I still love the other products but these wipes are comparable to battery acid!