3.6

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

Does nothing to moisturize, second ingredients is silicone... plus your hair gets dirty faster. If you want something that works for dry hair, try René Fureter Absolute Keratine Intense mask.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

7 years ago

It was working out pretty good with my hair but i had to stop using it as it made my skin break out (where the hair touches my face). I might never come to know the magic it would have done for my hair. On the upside it smells good. I have 2 other Rene Furterer products which are great, so I really wanted to like this.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I use this in conjunction with the Karite and find that with these two products I can maintain my hair at it's best. The fragrance of this product is awesome -- and the immediate moisturizing effects are equally awesome. There is no need for any silicon based products to produce shine when you use this. The tube is huge. The price is not cheap but for the size of the tube you get a lot of amazing product. This is one protective cream which everyone should have for hair maintenance.

About reviewer (946 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

The nicest leave in conditioner I have used. It's great for me when I put in dry/damaged waved hair because it does not look slick but soaks right in and makes my hair soft and bouncy in a natural way and smells great. I like that it works well wet or dry although I prefer dry. When I add it dry to damaged brittle coarse hair, it get this amazing bounce and rounded pretty large wavy curls when there was just a bunch of random mess before.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

12 years ago

Good solid product. Tried this while staying with a friend and snooping, I mean, looking into their toiletry cabinet (Come on, you know you've all done it so wipe that horrified look off your face). This is a very light leave-in which you can use both on wet or dry hair. Hard to put too much in. It mostly works as a detangler and smoothing product. not a lot of texture from it if your hair is coarse, you might need to add a styling cream like Bumble and Bumble for that. However, it works well as a base for other products that are less conditioning and add texture (B and B above or Rewind by Redken). Smells nice, like licorice, a bit. Best of all, it doesn't dry wet or oily or sticky like a lot of other products. Bought my own tube of it, even ;)

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

12 years ago

Received a generous sample in my Sephora order. HEAVEN - I am in hair heaven. This is an answer to my prayers. I am trying to grow out my hair and frankly, it looks hideous lately ... I have been putting this in (2 days now) and wow ... it gives me the texture and style-ability I have been needing. My hair is curly, wavy, crazy, dry, course - you name it. This allows me to actually have a style. It works (on my hair, now, I am not making any promises for everyone else because hair is a funny thing) like I *think* Jonathan Dirt was SUPPOSED to. It gives it just that little bit of "dirt" or texture which enables me to style it better and it holds the style. Just gives it that little bit of "grunge" if ya know what I mean ... and I love the smell - like creamsicles. I will be placing an order for a full size tomorrow. I am anxious to try the other products in this line. This is an A+ product - for me, anyway, all the way. I don't know that it will work for everyone, but it does for me.

About reviewer (353 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

the best product ever !!!!as a leave in conditioner and protect hair for the flat iron and blower

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

15 years ago

This smelled terrible, left a slimy feel to my hair and didn't seem to moisturize it at all. I do not recommend this product.

About reviewer (747 reviews)

Age25-29